Preggo at disney

cococola44

Original Poster
SOOOO I took everyone's advice last year in sept on my poly vaca...and well, i ended up going on blizzard beach and went on the little small tube slides that just weave...it was soo much fun. I went on a many rides actually except for the obvious rrc, tot, ms...but either than that...

It was great.

cococola44

Original Poster
And imagine her looking at these photos later in life..."wow that was me in there, mommy? COOOL!!!"

DSCF1619.jpg

DSCF1626.jpg

DSCF1628.jpg

Hah for all you cast members in entertainment...lol do you see my stance in the pluto shot? LOL clearly you can see who i was friends with lol.

disneygirl1

Ah, so cute! I was only 8 weeks preggo when I went to Disney the 1st time... I had an awesome time. Basically rode everthing except the obvious, but I will say the heat did make be sick a few times while I was there! I was barely showing at all, but when my son looks at the pictures, he always says, mom I was really in your belly? And I always tell him yep that was the first time you went to Disney! :animwink:

Mickey-Mommy

I love your pictures! They're so cute!

I came back pregnant one year and the next visit I was 16-18 weeks. (didn't find out we were having a boy until AFTER I got back!) He's already been 2 other times when he was 6 months and then at 15 months. We're planning another trip in September when I'll be 7 months along and ds will have just turned 2.

DizneyPryncess

Aww! How sweet! I love how the characters interacted with you. I'm glad to hear you had fun at Disney while pregnant - I always worry about what I'll do someday! I don't want to skip the annual trip. :)

BrennaRN

your pictures are adorable. I'm going in 20days and I'll be 28weeks by that point. I hope that I can have fun and enjoy it as much as if I wasn't pregnant. Thanks for sharing.

foreverbelle

we went last year for our anniversary..(and back again later that year) while we were there in may (our ann. trip) we saw wishes. and i wished i would be expecting by the end of the year. three weeks later i found out i was expecting my little prince....

i guess wishes really do come true.

and when we returned in august....we made sure we were careful what we wished for...:sohappy:

cococola44

Original Poster
we went last year for our anniversary..(and back again later that year) while we were there in may (our ann. trip) we saw wishes. and i wished i would be expecting by the end of the year. three weeks later i found out i was expecting my little prince....

i guess wishes really do come true.

and when we returned in august....we made sure we were careful what we wished for...:sohappy:

HAHA yea. We already bought everything for the vacation. AndI was so excited about going. When did you have your son! A recent congrats to you!

your pictures are adorable. I'm going in 20days and I'll be 28weeks by that point. I hope that I can have fun and enjoy it as much as if I wasn't pregnant. Thanks for sharing.

:lol: Love the pictures!

Oh that is soo great! 3rd trimester! wow. Do me a favor though and don't rush yourself. I was 18 weeks and I overdid it one time. She actually kicked me HARD for the first time the first night we went. Have DH wheel you around in a wheel chair sometimes. I know the walking is good for you but don't overdue it. Trust me. AND if you have the time, do the mother-to-be massage at Grand Fla...seriously...a very good time.

I love your pictures! They're so cute!

I came back pregnant one year and the next visit I was 16-18 weeks. (didn't find out we were having a boy until AFTER I got back!) He's already been 2 other times when he was 6 months and then at 15 months. We're planning another trip in September when I'll be 7 months along and ds will have just turned 2.

Oh that has to be fun! Hwo did your son like it? ANd congrats to you! :)I loved being pregnant. DD will be raised a Disney nut! :)

Ah, so cute! I was only 8 weeks preggo when I went to Disney the 1st time... I had an awesome time. Basically rode everthing except the obvious, but I will say the heat did make be sick a few times while I was there! I was barely showing at all, but when my son looks at the pictures, he always says, mom I was really in your belly? And I always tell him yep that was the first time you went to Disney! :animwink:

Oh it is soo much fun..even when you are pregnant. :)

WDWFREAK53

Actually, we're going next week and she'll be 21 weeks.

Her biggest concern wasn't the ToT, etc...it was the "milder" but kinda wild rides.

Take for instance...the Safari. Will she be okay on that? Her doctor said she would...as long as she avoided any rides that had "drops" or any rides that have caused her to "lose her stomach."

BrennaRN

Thanks for the concern cococola. Hopefully it won't be that bad. I don't plan to use a wheelchair just for the simple fact last summer I went and was facing hip reconstruction and the surgeon advised me to use a wheelchair and I didn't. We are staying at the Beach Club Villas and I don't plan to do a whole lot but just kind of putt around. Do you know how much the mom-to-be massage is at the Grand Fla? I wonder if I could still have it done since I'll be 28 wks? I'm just looking forward to the pool and all that ice cream!!!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom