Predictions on when the maiden voyage will sell out?

imahistorygeek

Original Poster
Based on the new booking window dates, when you do you think the maiden voyage will sell out?
Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 11.47.09 AM.png

Notes from Neverland

First itineraries are on Disney Cruise Line's website. Maiden voyage is June 9-14 and is a 5-night cruise. All the others are 3-night and 4-night. No prices yet.

jme

First itineraries are on Disney Cruise Line's website. Maiden voyage is June 9-14 and is a 5-night cruise. All the others are 3-night and 4-night. No prices yet.
They were asking for predictions of when that Maiden Voyage will be sold out, based on the tiered booking windows.

My Prediction is at some point during May 24 (i.e. Gold members will book the final rooms)

jaklgreen

I would love to go but dang, we get back from Aulani on the 5th. Don't think I can swing flying to Florida and cruising so soon after. Probably won't have enough points anyway. LOL

lostpro9het

Those that have read the rules about room bookings per member. Do you think a back to back booking will be allowed during the Platinum booking window?

Maelstrom Troll

Just got off the phone with DCL and the agent told me that the Inaugural cruise is pretty much sold out. Some guests will lose their room if they have not confirmed by MN tonight so there may be some rooms opening tomorrow. This is just what I was told this afternoon.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
So...mom is platinum and her booking window opened yesterday but when I login under her account I can't book?

Edit: ope...she's gold. Nevermind.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom