Prayers for Bonny Eby Please

Pongo

I've met up with Bonny more than a few times at the parks. They really are a very loving family and I will definitely keep them in my prayers.

jiminy.cricket

Wow; I hope they're alright. They're an awesome family; I met them during PAC and could just tell that they were special. Thanks for letting us know!

joanna71985

Original Poster
I've met up with Bonny more than a few times at the parks. They really are a very loving family and I will definitely keep them in my prayers.

I agree Luke. I first met them in 2005, and I have been blessed to know them ever since. They are a wonderful family.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Just a couple of weeks ago, I thought about her since she hadn't posted here in a long time.

I'm very sorry to hear about this and my thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family.

maggiegrace1

Just read this on Disboards..
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------From Deb Wills...

Bonny passed...

sometime last night.

I just spoke with Andrew... he told me a story of how much Bonny believed in Organ Donation and so he signed all the papers yesterday so that she may help others live.

He's busy trying to get MJ in a school since Bonny had been home schooling her.

He's taken the week off from work to try and get everything taken care of that needs to be.

No word on any kind of service.

Andrew is very appreciative of all the love and support and prayers everyone has been sending.

Very very sad.
She was only 39..:(

Rest In Peace Bonny.
n504323585_56124_2176.jpg

lisbetgabrielle

Sad ending for a good person. She really cared about MJ and always wanted the best for her even when others didn't agree with her decisions. She is in heaven now with the Lord. At least she will live in those who recieve her organs. RIP Bonny

Number_6

My family and I are saddened to hear of the passing of such a wonderful and caring person. In a world where oftentimes people spend too much time looking out for just themselves, she and Andrew have shown what it is to really care about others with the love they have shown in raising MJ and the friendships they have formed with us all. While her passing may not be noticed by the world at large, it does make the world a poorer place now that she is gone from it. May her legacy live on in her family, her friends and those whose lives she has helped through organ donation. Bonny, you will be missed.

:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom