Power Rangers Official Discussion Thread

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Power_Rangers_(2017_Official_Theatrical_Poster).png

Thoughts? I'm pretty hyped myself.​

TyTrap

I'm cautiously optimistic about this because power rangers hits very close to home for me it was a major part of my childhood. Its definitely trying to cater to the young adult audiences that enjoyed twilight, hunger games, and mazerunner. It has that kind of vibe and tone. I'm not a fan of that style but I had a feeling this is the approach they were going to take.

champdisney

I think this will share similar success as the latest TMNT films. It's funny how this trailer stole all of Max Steele's thunder. Not like it had any buzz behind it anyway.

erasure fan1

Yea I really can't see this as becoming a huge franchise like they want it to. The trailer fell extremely flat for me. Maybe the 2nd trailer will do a better job but for now it is a definite pass for the theater and maybe a rental.

lazyboy97o

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was able to condense the entire origin story into a minute. The film looks like it is trying too hard to stretch out and dramatize something that is so inconsequential just to try and start a franchise.

The designs are also just weird. It seems like Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie had better production design.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom