Power City High Score

MattC

Original Poster
Ok, has anyone ever gotten to the largest city? I forget what it's called. My wife and I play that game like two folks on a gameshow going for a million dollars. We are pretty good too, but never get the top score.

Cmdr_Crimson

Power city is a Post Show game inside Spaceship Earth..Here's an example of what it does..

Think of it as a digital version of Shuffle board with an Energy theme around it..

AndyS2992

Ok, has anyone ever gotten to the largest city? I forget what it's called. My wife and I play that game like two folks on a gameshow going for a million dollars. We are pretty good too, but never get the top score.

I play it every time, usually get to the third city I think before a line builds lol so we stop.

cauyeung

Yep my girlfriend and I got Tokyo after about 6 tries. It's pretty easy to get New York but Tokyo was a good challenge! That game is pretty fun.

a91fafee893f11e2855722000aa800e1_7.jpg

luv

Never did it. My son did the one after Mission Space many, many years ago. He spent a long time there, but never wanted to do it again.

muteki

There has always been a wait for this and the last trip was the first time I got a chance to check it out. I thought the collision detection between the puck/stick was a little off the time I played and my score was rather crummy. Did pretty good at the driving game though.

I still remember all the Sega Genesis' and Dreamcasts/arcade games they used to have in innoventions. Spent waaaaay too much time in there as a kid.

cauyeung

Here are some tips for getting to the highest score:

1. The timer begins during the tutorial not after, so make sure to finish that part quickly too.
2. Use the special power puck especially for power hungry neighborhoods and any multi-neighborhood.
3. Use the normal power pucks typically only for the single neighborhoods.
4. If the power puck won't move due to a glitch, just try a different power puck.
5. Use a shove technique rather than moving with the puck.
6. Have someone stand at the special power puck generation spot. If there are no neighborhoods to feed, just push the special power puck off so it can be used later, and a new power puck with start generating.
7. Some of the stations have broken brooms, so just don't use those stations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom