Posting January Hours???

mickeymouse090

So how late do you think WDW will be posting the hours for January 2009? :ROFLOL: They were awfully late posting the last batch of hours on the calendar! I hope it's not too long because I want to finalize some of our itinerary so we can start looking forward to booking activities. Happy Birthday to me today! :sohappy:

Pooh'sBuddy

Happy birthdays all the way around. My hubby's b-day was 6-10 and we'll be there in January celebrating my b-day on 1-20, actually checking in on the 20th.

Upvote 0

krueg66

Tell me about it!!! We are dying to make all our plans as well...we're heading down Jan. 3-10 and staying at Boardwalk!!! We've always wanted to stay there...so excited!!!! Hopefully in July they will post them...seems to be mostly 6 months in advance???

Upvote 0

mickeymouse090

Original Poster
Tell me about it!!! We are dying to make all our plans as well...we're heading down Jan. 3-10 and staying at Boardwalk!!! We've always wanted to stay there...so excited!!!! Hopefully in July they will post them...seems to be mostly 6 months in advance???

My 2 dream places to stay at is the Polynesian & the Boardwalk! Maybe one day! :veryconfu

It is usually 6 months, but we all know how that goes! I am hoping to see them out in July as well!

Have a great time! :wave:

Upvote 0

krueg66

My 2 dream places to stay at is the Polynesian & the Boardwalk! Maybe one day! :veryconfu

It is usually 6 months, but we all know how that goes! I am hoping to see them out in July as well!

Have a great time! :wave:

I LOVE THE POLY!!! (obviously, see my avatar!) I stayed there a few times as a child in the late 70's and early 80's...GOD AM I GETTING OLD!!! :eek: Hoping when my wife completes her PHD our financial situation will become more rosy and we will be able to stay there again???

We got the Boardwalk because our friends parents gave us their DVC...can you believe it? Boardwalk for a week for free!

Perhaps our excitement is making us impatient...here's top hoping the hours are out soon and you have a great time on your trip as well!!! :D

Upvote 0
Speaking of 2009: Right now WDW Online just accepts reservations up to 31 Dec. 2008.

Do you know when the 2009 rates and packages will be published?

I already made my reservations for a Disney Cruise, Hotel in Port Canaveral, Flights and a rental car for January 2009.

The only thing that's missing is the WDW Hotel and Tickets.

Upvote 0

santa's surpriz

I was told by WDW reservations that I could call before the new rates come out and make rereservation by phone , put down the deposit and when the prices come out my reservation would default to the new pricing, I guess you can say that I would be just be guaranteeing that I have a room on property.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom