Posting broke with chrome and iPad

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
When replying to a thread in chrome on ipad2 the page does not scroll up to fit the keyboard... hence the editor box is hidden behind the keyboard. In safari, the web content slides up so the editor and keyboard are both visible.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
When replying to a thread in chrome on ipad2 the page does not scroll up to fit the keyboard... hence the editor box is hidden behind the keyboard. In safari, the web content slides up so the editor and keyboard are both visible.
Would you try dumping your cache for WDWMAGIC and try again?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I've not been able to reproduce this on an iPad Air with Chrome. Any chance either of you could send me a screen shot?

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
This is what posting looks like.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
This is how it looks in my test setup

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
@wdwmagic any chance your layout has different ad banner settings? I've noticed as the ad changes, that will influence the scrolling too
Yeah I'm wondering if it is a specific ad that is causing the issue. In that view there I have the standard ad layouts, but the actual content of the ad units will likely be different to yours.

Having said that, @Tuvalu is a Premium Member so will not be seeing any ads at all.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Currently I can type only three lines in a text box.
I typed “This is a test” horizontally and then “This is a test” vertically.
What it looks like for me:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom