Post your PIN code!

lentesta

Premium Member
Hey folks,

I'm trying to keep track of the PIN code offers Disney's been sending out for the last couple of weeks. If you've got one recently, I'd appreciate it if you could please post the details here.

Thanks!

Len

wvdisneyfamily

I know this was a public offer, but I got a pin for the buy 4, get 3 in my e-mail. I'm at work and can't access it right now, but I'll post the specific pin tonight if you want.

Upvote 0

Yanks07

Are you looking for the actual pin #? I recieved 5 nights @ Value w/ 5 day single use pass with a $500 gift card for $535/adult.

Upvote 0

Mystic

I got one about a month ago for 40% off a stay at a value resort during select weeks during all of 2009. We booked a stay at the Pop Century for the first week of June and it actually works out cheaper than the Buy 4 get 3 free deal.

Upvote 0

lentesta

Premium Member
Original Poster
Ah, PIN codes are usually for the person who gets the email. Sorry.

Mystic, do you still have that email offer? Could you post the details, including when you received it?

Upvote 0

Mystic

Mystic, do you still have that email offer? Could you post the details, including when you received it?

No problem lentesta.

I received it from Disney Destinations on October 27, 2008.

Here's what the email said:

XXXXXX Family, something magical is floating your way!

When you think about it, there's so much in life worth celebrating. Birthdays. Anniversaries. Reunions. Or any of life's special moments. All deserve to be wrapped in magic. So during 2009, Walt Disney World Resort in Florida will make it easier for you to magnify any celebration in wonderful Disney Style.

Discover more... click the dates on the right to find special events and great attractions taking place during these nine magical times! And these times are when you could enjoy the Disney experience most!

40% off a Disney Stay at select Disney Value Resorts in a standard room for stays most nights.

Jan 4 - Jan 15, 2009
Jan 25 - Feb 12, 2009
Mar 1 - Mar 14, 2009
May 31 - June 6, 2009
August 23 - Oct 3, 2009
Oct 25 - Oct 31, 2009
Nov 15 - Nov 21, 2009
Nov 29 - Dec 5, 2009
Dec 13 - Dec 24, 2009

To get 40% off, make sure you book your trip by March 31, 2009. Call 407-939-7774 or your Travel Agent today! Be ready with your PIN: XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX

Ask about packages and other room types including Moderate, Deluxe and Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, at varying rates when you call to book.

We booked a stay at the Pop Century. We were able to turn this deal into a package with the 40% coming off the room portion of the package. Our package includes 6 day park hopper tickets and the basic dining plan for 2.

Upvote 0

Mystic

I know Jenn, I will not be able to use it though. I wonder if I can give it to someone else? Len???

When I was booking my June trip with my pin code the CM on the phone told me that the person who received the email must be one of the guests listed on the reservation in order to take advantage of the pin code discount.

Upvote 0

jjbuster2

I got an offer a couple of months ago that was for selected dates (the week before Christmas is one and i don't remember the other selected dates) where you book a package and got free dining. We had a hotel only reservation for POFQ 12/16-12/23 and non-expire tickets from a previous trip. They are letting us convert that to a package (we only had to buy one ticket per person for it to become a package). The new package is only $100 more than our original hotel reservation and now we have 7 days of free dining.

WDW doesn't keep very good records on people's trip info. Everytime i call they are at least one trip behind on "you last vacation was____?". We also had a similar pin code offer for September that we did not take. We were annual passholders in 2006/2006 (May year) and they put my maiden name on my AP (my DL is written that way) then they would send offers to both me and my husband as if we were not living in the same house. This offer I know came from the AP because of the name on the mailing. We spend enough money down there so if they wanna give us free dining we will certainly take it. :xmas:

Upvote 0

maggiegrace1

I got the same one as Mike (Yanks07) got and I got this one also..

Your family can enjoy a 3-Night/3-Day vacation package which includes room and
Theme Park tickets, for as little as $995.

$ 995 Family of four in a standard room at select Disney Value Resorts for stays most Sunday–Thursday nights 4/19–5/21/09.

$ 1,093 Family of four in a standard room at select Disney Value Resorts for stays most Sunday–Thursday nights 5/22–6/27/09.

Price based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child. The number of packages available at this rate is limited. One Park per day. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable.

Upvote 0

diddy_mouse

This is one I received. I don't have kids (which I found kinda funny that I got a discount about them :lol:) and we are already taking advantage of the buy 4, get 3 free deal. So I don't think I can take advantage of this.

Kids 3-9 stay, play and dine for FREE when you purchase one of these 5-Night/5-Day vacation packages which include room, Theme Park tickets and Disney Dining Plan.

$ 735 per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most nights 4/19–5/21/09.
$ 763 per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most nights 5/22–6/27/09.
The number of packages available at this rate is limited. Child must stay in room with adult. One Park per day. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable. Maximum four Guests per room.

Call 407-939-7814 or your Travel Agent. Book through 11/29/08!
Be sure to have your PIN ready:

Upvote 0

Yanks07

When I was booking my June trip with my pin code the CM on the phone told me that the person who received the email must be one of the guests listed on the reservation in order to take advantage of the pin code discount.
Sure, it makes sense, just feel bad to see good deals get kicked to the curb as I can not use it.

Upvote 0

Yanks07

Len, Curiousity got the best of me as you said usually, I called to see if I could give the pin to a friend, the answer was No. Mike

Upvote 0

thrupaytonseyes

I got the same one as diddy mouse got. As a matter of fact i got twice. one under my husband's e-mail addy and one under one of mine.

we also got the free dining and discounted room one for the late fall/early winter and that is what we are using to go down in 30 days (WOOHOO)!

Upvote 0

Toveck

How often do people typically get these codes? We have gone to Disney in June 2007 and June 2008 and are planning for April 2009. We've signed up for any mailing lists we could and requested the DVD, and we've never recieved any special offers.

Are we just jinxed or are the offers rare?

Upvote 0

Mystic

How often do people typically get these codes? We have gone to Disney in June 2007 and June 2008 and are planning for April 2009. We've signed up for any mailing lists we could and requested the DVD, and we've never recieved any special offers.

I believe it's just a completely random thing. We went in 2001, 2003, 2004 and 2006 and we've only just gotten our first pin code.

Upvote 0

Yanks07

No not jinxed, I am signed up to DVC, passholders and anything else since 2001 w/18 trips since, and this my first pin. Random luck It seems.

Upvote 0

lentesta

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good information. Thanks very much, Mystic. If you don't mind me asking, what was the total amount you paid? I'm trying to figure out the percentage off rack rates that your deal was.

Len

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom