Post your old classic WDW keepsakes/souvenirs

GinaD613

Paper ephemera, including my DL 30th anniversary ticket, lost in Hurricane Sandy flooding.

Green plastic Adventurers Club drink canteen and light green refillable mug from food court in AS Sports 1997 trip thrown out for some reason, maybe to make room for husband in 2000?

Deck of playing cards with original Epcot logo from possibly 1982 lost over time. Kids, this was our entertainment in the pre-video game era.

I also had may still have a cuckoo clock from Fantasyland from 1997 trip.

The most important souvenirs are literally that: memories.

GinaD613

image.jpg

Almost forgot. Bottom one is from 1974 trip (and that’s how long it’s been on the door). Top one dates to mid 80s

Fox&Hound

Was going through some boxes today and came across some of my souvenirs from the around 1985 that I thought were fun. Share some of your long ago keepsakes..

The first is the classic every kid remembered from Pirates... the OG pistols! These are the first time I learned you couldn't carry even toy guns with you on an airline :)
View attachment 586603

The next one was from the typical way to keep an child entertained in World Showcase.. let him pick something from the store :)

I present an abacus from China - pretty sure this was from the WS pavilion back then.

View attachment 586604View attachment 586605

Oh my gosh, I had those pistols and COMPLETELY forgot about them until just now when I saw your picture. Thanks for the flashback =)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom