Post your Non Disney Layouts Here

Tidbit

Thanks again guys! This page I did last night. My son's 8th grade class went to DC, and lucky me I tagged along. We went to the last showing of the Little Shop of Horrors & my teenage BOY loved it?!

Mouselvrmom---that's my style using any & all memorabilia on my pages.
I drive my kids nutts.....I tell them to "save everything" and yes I even use "unused" napkins from WDW. I guess that's why I haven't tried digi yet.

mouselvrmom

Thanks again guys! This page I did last night. My son's 8th grade class went to DC, and lucky me I tagged along. We went to the last showing of the Little Shop of Horrors & my teenage BOY loved it?!

Mouselvrmom---that's my style using any & all memorabilia on my pages.
I drive my kids nutts.....I tell them to "save everything" and yes I even use "unused" napkins from WDW. I guess that's why I haven't tried digi yet.

I think that's a great way to tell your story.

I used to use memorabilia on my pages when I did traditional too. Of course now with digital I can always scan things in and get them on my pages that way.

mouselvrmom

I'm still stuck in Christmas pages here. Here are two of my favorites. I'm almost done...

xmasday15copy.jpg

xmasday16copy.jpg

Tidbit

Thanks Guys! I always find a use for EVERYTHING! I have many mnay more to post. Life sort of took over! I'm training for my 4th degree TaeKwonDo test, so I'm very busy kicking butt! I will post some new ones this weekend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom