Post Your Martin Wish List

fngoofy

Original Poster
Let me start by saying that Martin, I am a huge fan of your video productions.

I have my computer hooked up to our tv and it is awesome watching them on the "big screen."

I would love to know what you have in the works, and for what it is worth, here is my short wish list.

1. Resort Histories (Contemporary, Poly, etc.)

2. Overall Park Construction (the building of MK, EP, etc, how they did it, pics of the process.)

3. Areas Through Time (a vid that would focus on areas that have and have not changed though time. I love seeing pics of familiar areas from decades ago. It is like a time machine to think, "Wow, I was just in that exact spot and it hasn't changed a bit. But look over there, that area has changed so much." It would be neat to see a vid where half of it focused on the areas that are unchanged, and the other have showed a timeline of drastically changed areas.

Thanks again for all your hard work! I hope you don't mind my and others wish lists, I just thought it would be interesting to see what others had on their minds.

I think Disney should hire you as a historian, your work enlightens and entertains many, many people.

Cheers to you.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Err.... wow. :eek:

Thank you!

I have to head out right now. Let me answer some of your questions tomorrow :wave:

sweetpee_1993

I've already conversed with Martin about this one. I think seeing Stormalong Bay throughout construction would be really, really cool!

I'm also a fan of Martin's productions. They're incredible! Every time I watch one of the videos I learn something new and get all excited! :D

sweetpee_1993

Off topic and I dooooo apologize...but fngoofy, your username rocks. Had to be said.

Back to your regularly scheduled thread.

:wave:

muteki

I have a PS3 and I watch them..In fact I just saw the Norway and HISTA Tributes that were just put up..Great Work Martin..:D

Same here, I have most of the videos on the PC and I stream to the PS3, works pretty great.

Since the more recent videos have started to be made in HD, (and since I typically watch them on widescreen TV) it would be my wish to see some of the older classics redone in widescreen and HD. Obviously the source material is not going to get any better (though I have seen ride-throughs of Horizons posted in HD on mousebits, upscaled most likely) but the histories and layouts could be better optimized for 16:9 viewing.

That being said, doing videos on the resorts would be amazing. Especially Contemporary/Poly.

Thrill Seeker

Since I just watched these...

MGM Studios/Hollywood Studios History Part 3 featuring LMA, the name change, Toy Story and AI.

Tomorrowland History Part 3 featuring MILF, GPT demolition, new Tomorrowland Stage, 2009 Space Mountain Refurb/TTA Refurb/Skyway Station removal.

I thought about attempting one of these myself, but I don't have the resources and footage you have, Martin.

Enchantâmes

Martin needs to make:
Tropical Serenade/Under New Management Ultimate Tribute, Adventureland History Tribute, and Kitchen Kabaret/Food Rocks Ultimate Tribute (with more detail on creation) Vids please. :wave:

sweetpee_1993

Didn't the guy who started the Disney archives just retire? Perhaps there's an opening....??? I'd love that for Martin...'specially after all the time he puts towards doing what he does. Just sayin....:wave:

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I didn't see this on martinsvids.net, but do you have any footage of One Man's Dream (the attraction or the movie)?

crashnuke

Sorry for not knowing what you guys are talking about but could you elaborate on who Martin is? and where these videos are available? I would love to see them.

Thanks

Edit: I see them in his signature now. Sorry for being a dumbo a$$

Holly good videos Batman, those are awesome.

sweetpee_1993

Sorry for not knowing what you guys are talking about but could you elaborate on who Martin is? and where these videos are available? I would love to see them.

Thanks

Edit: I see them in his signature now. Sorry for being a dumbo a$$

Holly good videos Batman, those are awesome.

Lol! You'll be in Disney heaven soaking up the videos now. Have fun!

goonie007

What I would like to know is how many people have watched the videos/tributes and tried to see if they can find a younger version of themselves running about in the background :lol: I know i would be like :eek:

Love the vids Marni keep up the great work :sohappy::wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom