Post your Disney Layouts here!

Tidbit

And about the napkin...I save EVERYTHING at WDW. I pack a couple gallon size ziploc bags in my back pack when we go to the parks and I put about anything in them. Confetti, napkins, maps, streamers, pressed pennies, just about whatever I can find and use those for my pages when I get back home after a trip.[/QUOTE]by Southern Tink

ME TOO! Did you see my halloween pages, cause I saved everything too even the popcorn box which I used. I drive my kids nutts about saving EVERYTHING, but now that my 17 year old is getting into scrapbooking she now knows why I save it all. I'm going in Nov, so I will have some pages to work on when I get back! Whoo Hoo

And about the napkin...I save EVERYTHING at WDW. I pack a couple gallon size ziploc bags in my back pack when we go to the parks and I put about anything in them. Confetti, napkins, maps, streamers, pressed pennies, just about whatever I can find and use those for my pages when I get back home after a trip.
by Southern Tink

ME TOO! Did you see my halloween pages, cause I saved everything too even the popcorn box which I used. I drive my kids nutts about saving EVERYTHING, but now that my 17 year old is getting into scrapbooking she now knows why I save it all. I'm going in Nov, so I will have some pages to work on when I get back! Whoo Hoo[/QUOTE]

I did see your halloween pages and your popcorn box was a GREAT idea! I've never saved that before, although I have saved some coasters and some other things you will see on some more of my pages. I need to remember to save the popcorn box next trip! lol Too Cute!

100_0717.jpg

100_0718.jpg

(my little brother wanted to "scrapbook" with me and colored in the girls face-that's why it looks like a 7 year old did it! lol)

mouselvrmom

Does anyone have a good place to buy Disney 12x12 albums online?

I'm sorry that I don't have any help for you on the disney albums online, but I can say that I had one 12x12 disney album that I used and it was a pain. It only came with 20 page protectors. So when I went to buy more and try to use add to the posts to add more pages, they were not compatable with anything that I found. Usually most books are compatable, but not Disney ones. It was a pain. :cry:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Fran those are awesome! That slide embellishment is adorable!!

Knk those are great too! It does get easier over time. Love that green Mickey stamp.

KnK

Knk those are great too! It does get easier over time. Love that green Mickey stamp.

Thanks Tammy! The mickey stamp is from one of KellyBell designs and I changed the color.

I'm thankful for all the great inspiration from all of you.:sohappy::sohappy:

kris

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom