Post your Disney Layouts here!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
OMG! I've been away from this forum far too long. Great stuff, everyone.

Siobhan, I absolutely love the storybook style of your pages (I'll forgive the Tinkerbell book :ROFLOL:). And I really like how you and your mom did so many meet and greets. The Snow White story is a treasure.

I am a giant child when it comes to meeting characters! I guess we know now where I got it from...

Don't know who that 43 year old is in the picture, it was more like a 5 year old!

Thanks. My husband took a whole series of them. He was so shocked that I wanted to have my picture taken with a character.

I've decided this year we'll be doing more of it. I was surprised how exited it made me.

I am just a wee bit older than you, but I absolutely believe that the characters bring out the kid in all of us. Especially, perhaps, a favorite character, or one you've never met before, or a character meet that sort of pops up out of nowhere.

I will have to mention to my hubby that yours did a page all on his own!! Mine often "consults" on my pages, and whenever he does, he always says he's going to have to turn in his man card. :lol:

KnK

As promised, here was my husband first attempt at a digital page. Just wowed me when I saw it.

picture.php

mouselvrmom

Wow! That is great! Kudos to your husband for doing a page by himself. Mine usually just sits back and offers his unsolicited advice! :lol:

KnK

Wow! That is great! Kudos to your husband for doing a page by himself. Mine usually just sits back and offers his unsolicited advice! :lol:

As funny as this may sound, scrapbooking is one of the things we do together. I can come up with great page layouts and he is a wiz at making them come to life.

I guess that arts degree has finally paid off for him.:p

Of course he drives me crazy because the page never seems finished to him!!!

Fran98765

Great stuff everyone. I wanted to mention that all my books are printed at 8x8 and they are a great size. The pictures are not too small at all. When you are creating on your screen and you have to "shrink" the page to fit it all on the screen, that's about 8 inches, so it will be very close to your screen viewing if you print at 8x8. And here's a few more recent pages. :)

wdw2006jcindy.jpg

wdw2010arrival.jpg

wdw2010dhshorse.jpg

wdw2008teacupsblock.jpg

wdw2005paradise.jpg

wdw2008ssword.jpg

I've been busy! :ROFLOL:

mouselvrmom

More great pages, Fran! I think my fave is the first one, the Cinderella one! It is breathtakingly beautiful!

Oh, and thanks for the advice on the 8x8. I was a bit worried about how they would look at 8x8 and how small my pics would be. I guess it doesn't really matter since it's free. :lol:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I am so impressed with the scrapbooking husband!

I'm with Fran, I've made some real 8x8 scrapbooks and didn't think they were too small at all.

Your pages are gorgeous as usual, Fran! I love that paper on the arrival page!

HollyBelle

I got an email for a free 8x8 shutterfly book. That size is pretty useless to me with all the pictures that I take, but Louella talked me into putting together a quick character book of our faves from this trip.

I got the same email and dismissed it because I can't even keep up with all the books I need to do. I just know I couldn't meet the deadline, but I love the idea of doing a character book with it. I love that Donald and Daisy page!

Great stuff everyone. I wanted to mention that all my books are printed at 8x8 and they are a great size. The pictures are not too small at all. When you are creating on your screen and you have to "shrink" the page to fit it all on the screen, that's about 8 inches, so it will be very close to your screen viewing if you print at 8x8. And here's a few more recent pages. :)

wdw2008ssword.jpg

I've been busy! :ROFLOL:

Oh my goodness, Fran... Sam looks so incredibly young in that first picture with Cinderella.

But my favorite has to be the one with the sword in the stone... the look of pure determination on his face just makes it!

Ariel484

Hello everyone! I have been lurking here for awhile and am really enjoying everyone's layouts and tips! I have a quick question for all you experts...how to you crop your pictures so neatly? For example, KnK, the Mickey lamp post in your Not So Scary Halloween picture looks perfectly cropped. Any tips?

Thanks!

--Shannon :wave:

mouselvrmom

I got a few more pages done for my character book. Although I'm going to have to seriously kick into high gear if I want to get this finished in time.

arielandericcopy.jpg

liloandstitchcopy.jpg

pinocchiocopy.jpg

snowwhitecopy.jpg

minniecopy.jpg

KnK

Hello everyone! I have been lurking here for awhile and am really enjoying everyone's layouts and tips! I have a quick question for all you experts...how to you crop your pictures so neatly? For example, KnK, the Mickey lamp post in your Not So Scary Halloween picture looks perfectly cropped. Any tips?

Thanks!

--Shannon :wave:

That was my husbands handy work. He can draw exact lines around items, and if he messes up a little he's figured out how to touch them up.

I'm still in the learning stages:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom