Post your Disney Layouts here!

Tidbit

Oh, I so love that napkin! I'm stealing one next month! :lol:

I used the napkin then I realized it sort of looked "naked" so I put those cute food stickers on the bottom. I asked the "car-hop" for a fresh clean napkin as we left because if any of ya'll have eaten there you know you can get a little messy. Ok gonna start working on my next Disney pages tomorrow....just not sure which ones to do: Christmas or Night Of Joy?

Fran98765

cute pages. I have those napkins around here somewhere too. I really like to save the cool toothpicks too.

Main Street Electrical Parade

The Land

Caribbean Beach Resort

American Adventure

Flik Meet

I've been busy! :ROFLOL:

Fran98765

Thanks guys. Main Street Electrical Parade was brought back in its original form for this summer in place of SpectroMagic. I LOVE MAIN STREET!! We video taped it and love to watch it, in fact we watched it today!

mouselvrmom

Thanks guys. Main Street Electrical Parade was brought back in its original form for this summer in place of SpectroMagic. I LOVE MAIN STREET!! We video taped it and love to watch it, in fact we watched it today!

I'm really looking forward to seeing it, hopefully. For some reason they don't have it on the schedule the week before Spectro is supposedly coming back. I can't imagine they aren't going to have anything that week. I'm hoping it's some sort of an error and we'll get to see it.

KnK

I forgot how much I miss seeing all of your post. I've been away from the site for a while and need to get a few of my own up.

mouselvrmom

Keep posting those pages!

I think that I only have around 20 pages to go on my August pages until we go back in two weeks. Here are a few that I finished up today.

capemay1copy.jpg

capemay2copy.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom