Post your Disney Layouts here!

Fran98765

Life's been crazy lately and we just got back from WDW on Saturday. So now another new pile of pics to scrap! Lots of new layouts posted, they all look great! Love to see new faces too!

Here are a few recent ones of mine. First two are from this month's trip, we stayed at CBR for the first time.

Ok I forgot that I haven't posted other one yet! :ROFLOL: Will do on Friday! Here are a few more random recent layouts, tfl :) (all images are clickable to the gallery with credits)

Ok that's a bunch, TFL and there's usually more on my blog!

mouselvrmom

Those are great, Fran! I love your journaling on the honey I shrunk the movie set page! :lol: Too funny! And I love to see how you used all your cute kits!

HollyBelle

It's been awhile since I checked in! Great pages, ladies.

And Fran, you always amaze me with your ability to layer elements and have them come out looking so perfect! I wouldn't even know where to start. Add me to the list who picks the Bruce and Galaxy pages as favorites!! :sohappy:

Tidbit

Hello to all the scrapbook lovers out in WDWmagic forum. I have been lurking in this forum for a few months, and thought I should share some of my Disney scapbook pages. I am an "old school" scrapbooker, and have not tried digi yet. I took these with my digital camera so sorry if they might be a little blurry. This is the 1st Disney page that I did. Enjoy
myscrapbookpages001.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Hello to all the scrapbook lovers out in WDWmagic forum. I have been lurking in this forum for a few months, and thought I should share some of my Disney scapbook pages. I am an "old school" scrapbooker, and have not tried digi yet. I took these with my digital camera so sorry if they might be a little blurry. This is the 1st Disney page that I did. Enjoy
myscrapbookpages001.jpg

Yay! New scrapbookers joining us!! That looks great Tidbit! I love the glitter Mickey head!! I need to get one of those!

mouselvrmom

I love it, Tidbit! I love how you cut the park map and used it on your page! I also really need one of those glitter mickey heads! Fabulous!

Tidbit

What can I say about Tony's....we LOVE it, and we eat there every visit! This is the night we went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

myscrapbookpages007.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom