Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Originally posted by DisJosh
Got my lip pierced today...two more to come for my lip very soon.

More?? Your lip is going to be like a strainer! :eek: You will have to wear a bib! :D :animwink:

guwag

I'm sure Darren won't mind but seeing as his scanner isn't too good here's one of Darren and a friend (sorry Darren but I was too ed to remember his name) that was taken at our summer ball. In case you didn't know, Darren is on the right :D He was a little squiffy at the time too :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by guwag
I'm sure Darren won't mind but seeing as his scanner isn't too good here's one of Darren and a friend (sorry Darren but I was too ed to remember his name) that was taken at our summer ball. In case you didn't know, Darren is on the right :D He was a little squiffy at the time too :lol:

Squiffy...what is this word you speak of? (and why do I think I'm gonna regret asking)

guwag

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Squiffy...what is this word you speak of? (and why do I think I'm gonna regret asking)
If you want me to put it another way, he was totally and utterly drunk, inebriated, intoxicated, besotted, blind, blind drunk, blotto, crocked, fuddled, loaded, ed, pixilated, plastered, potty, slopped, sloshed, smashed, soaked, soused, sozzled, stiff, tiddly, tiddley, tight, tipsy, wet etc...... :D It's not dirty or bad word, just a polite word, not used too often anymore though because it's a bit old fashioned :)

WDWFREAK53

If you want me to put it another way, he was totally and utterly ed, drunk, inebriated, intoxicated, etc...... :D It's not dirty or bad word, just a polite word, not used too often anymore though because it's a bit old fashioned :)

PHEW!!!

I thought you meant he had a Squiffy...or something :lookaroun

guwag

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
You say it like "A dirty mind is a terrible thing to use" :lol:
Of course not, A dirty mind is a very useful asset, especiall during those boring meetings and lectures, my mind is the filthiest my friends at university know of :lol: I congratulate you for having one too (A dirty mind I mean) :lol:

darthdarrel

Of course not, A dirty mind is a very useful asset, especiall during those boring meetings and lectures, my mind is the filthiest my friends at university know of :lol: I congratulate you for having one too (A dirty mind I mean) :lol:
]

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WDWFREAK53

THANK YOU!!! I knew it was useful!

Maria

Who is Darren in the forums? :veryconfu Sorry, I can´t remember his forum name, but I know I have seen it! :hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom