Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpcoTim

This was taken Dec 26 of 02......not my best shot by any means.....

Attachments

• drunksanta450.jpg
    drunksanta450.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 167

jaylenofan86

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
NICE RIDE!!!

(although that color....JUST KIDDING...I LOVE IT!)
Thanks freak. I went to the mall an hour ago to get my haircut, and I saw Jenna there, the chick that told me that she would go to Junior Prom with me, but she ended up dumping me. *mumbles* Anyway, her mouth dropped when she saw me in that, I gave her a friendly "wave" too. Told her she was #1!:D

Maria

Jayleno, not sure if I would like a ride in the Corvette (I´ve been in one, but it was kinda uncomfortable), but I can help you make Jenna jealous! :lol: :animwink:
Nice cars, don´t scratch them! :)

J.J.

I don't know if my other post wnet through:(

Here is my pick. Better late than never. this is from a concert a few years ago. My hair is shorter on the advice of my managment and record company.

J.J.

Attachments

• jjrock crop.jpg
    jjrock crop.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 210

Sheri

Ehh, might as well

I think this is one of my favorite pictures of me taken this past week in Florida. You can't really see me in this picture, but I think that's what I lked best about it, lol

Attachments

• hpnx0018.jpg
    hpnx0018.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 186

guwag

Here's a professional one that my friends and I got done at our Summer Ball last month. From Left to Right the various peeps are: Keith, Lucy, Iain, Rose and Me, Craig. The grins on some of our faces are there because someone behind the photographer was making us laugh :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom