Not open for further replies.

RozFan

Here is Lucy and I at a famous wax museum in NYC. We are like this X . :lol:

Attachments

• joeandlucy2.jpg
    joeandlucy2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 183

RozFan

Actually I was vacationing in NYC when we hit the museum, figmentbaby. I have tons of pics that I'll try to post. Some embrassing, some hysterical.

I wish the lighting was better at the entrance both Lucy and I are drowning in the shadows! :eek:

Castle Cake Apologist

Originally posted by RozFan
Here is Lucy and I at a famous wax museum in NYC. We are like this X . :lol:

Hawtness...

Uhm, me on Saturday... lol. The last pics were from April...

me_and_jacob_at_KI.jpg

Bad picture... like, the stupid people at the entrace that force you into a picture... I had no idea Katie was gunna buy it. Grr..

Anyways, I have a much better one... I'll post it on Monday, lol.

guwag

:slurp: You still look good even in a 'bad' pic Jake, I'm surprised that Travis hasn't popped up to add his 2cents yet :lol:

Maria

Jesus guys! When is a straight, single and available guy going to post his picture so the single and looking girls start competing for him like you guys do? :rolleyes: :lol: :animwink:
I demand fair game! :D :animwink:

RickEff

Originally posted by Maria
Jesus guys! When is a straight, single and available guy going to post his picture so the single and looking girls start competing for him like you guys do? :rolleyes: :lol: :animwink:
I demand fair game! :D :animwink:

:cry: Geez...that doesn't say much for those of us that HAVE posted our pictures!

:lol:

Mikejakester

Jesus guys! When is a straight, single and available guy going to post his picture so the single and looking girls start competing for him like you guys do?
:hammer:
Maybe steve should add a new thread about this. :lol: " Single avaliable guys thread":lol: :hammer:

RickEff

Originally posted by Maria
:lol: You are not single and available! :p

Woo Hoo!:sohappy:

Was that a proposal, or is it that you just can't believe somebody as suave and debonair as I am is still single!?

Maria

Originally posted by RickEff
Woo Hoo!:sohappy:

Was that a proposal, or is it that you just can't believe somebody as suave and debonair as I am is still single!?

You ARE married... aren´t you? :veryconfu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom