Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

monorail256

This is one of my favorite pics. This is me and Billy Dee Williams (THE Lando Calrisian). He wasnt very talkative but hey! It was a experiance I wont forget.. yes I know.. I am a dork... :lol:

monorail256

And finally...
this is a picture of me and my friend Kelly at the Beach Club on my last night in Disney World. We had so much fun that night.. cant forget it!:D

Attachments

• disney5.jpg
    disney5.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 190

General Grizz

Originally posted by monorail256
This is a picture I had to take. I have never saw Jiminy out and about on any of my trips. So this was a real treat. He was on the Character bus thing that goes around Epcot.

It's a good thing...he needs a facelift! :lol:

MicBat

Originally posted by monorail256
And finally...
this is a picture of me and my friend Kelly at the Beach Club on my last night in Disney World. We had so much fun that night.. cant forget it!:D
niiiiiice!

OldKeyWest24

Cute pic everyone!!!

I made a photalbum since it wont lemme post them here--http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=893&thumb=1

take a gander..you kno u wanna :animwink: ENJOY!

Susan

figmentbaby

ok guys...ive attempted many times to post but its not working as usual =*( Every1 has been posting pics and its time that i start getting with the program, so with the advice of freak, im posting select ones...if this comes out the first one is of me in my new "hairstyle", quite funny actually, at mgm or the playground for honey i shrunk the kids

Attachments

• corn rows.jpg
    corn rows.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 119

figmentbaby

this is the last one i wont bore u anymore...my friend and i just waking up so we can head to the kingdom...she was sooo amazed i was so happy :sohappy:

Attachments

• glasses.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 186

figmentbaby

i know!! my scanner does verstrange things...i have no clue but i dunno how to fix it and i dont have photoshop =*( thanks bout the hair...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom