Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

figmentbaby

i kno its not a pic of me but i thought it would be a little different...anywho I found the painting I did in my first year of HS for this gallery...its of main street. I know i posted this be4 i believe but i luv it so ill post it again. Imagineering here i come baby! if anyone wants to see my other paintings just im me or something...hope u enjoy!

Attachments

• painteddisney.jpg
    painteddisney.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 126

Wilt Dasney

This'll have to do...

Well, if my scanner wasn't struggling with a bout of monkeypox at the moment, I'd be tickling your retinas with various shots taken from around property during my College Program, 'wowing' you all with a drawing of me and my roommates rendered in caricature, and delighting you with various shots taken during an average day in the life of a bellhop....but instead, you'll just have to settle for the following recreation of a day I spent at the Magic Kingdom. It's pretty close, really. (Hey, figmentbaby's not the only one with some artistic talent around here.)

Attachments

• mk.jpg
    mk.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 128

MicBat

Re: This'll have to do...

Originally posted by Wilt Dasney
Well, if my scanner wasn't struggling with a bout of monkeypox at the moment, I'd be tickling your retinas with various shots taken from around property during my College Program, 'wowing' you all with a drawing of me and my roommates rendered in caricature, and delighting you with various shots taken during an average day in the life of a bellhop....but instead, you'll just have to settle for the following recreation of a day I spent at the Magic Kingdom. It's pretty close, really. (Hey, figmentbaby's not the only one with some artistic talent around here.)
Ooooooh... Aaaaahh.... You really do have artistic talent!! :lol:

Great pictures, Susie!!! :kiss:

Awesome painting, figmentbaby!! :sohappy:

ISTCrew20

Here is a pic of me in my newly redone "Tropical" kitchen (my moms great idea) and yes, thats a MS hat on my head....were still in the process of getting the door done. Also, click my sig for a pic of me with a nasty sunburn

Attachments

• 5676777888888888888888888.jpg
    5676777888888888888888888.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 194

Wilt Dasney

Originally posted by MicBat
Ooooooh... Aaaaahh.... You really do have artistic talent!! :lol:

Ah, shucks...everybody's gotta be good at something, I guess. :eek:

Originally posted by figmentbaby

i looooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!! keep em comin

Well, we'll see...that last one took a lot out of me, especially getting the "Other people" to look just right.
Switching into serious mode for a moment: Loved the Main Street painting, fig. Anxiously awaiting more...

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
FB,

I resized this so you could see the painting better, so you can use this one for your avatar if you'd like. Very nice! My father got his masters degree from Carnegie Mellon (Back then it was Carnegie Tech).

Sheri

Wow! I haven't posted in a while (did anyone notice? lol j.k) and I missed a lot!!! Great pic's, everyone :)

(Justin- I agree with Maria, you've great eyes!)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Here is new one of me, from this weekend in St. Louis... that is my uncles 79' Vette I got to play with :D

Attachments

• mvc-590f.jpg
    mvc-590f.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 125

tenchu

Originally posted by DMC-12
Here is new one of me, from this weekend in St. Louis... that is my uncles 79' Vette I got to play with :D

Drool :eek:

(Not at you! :lol: )

Incidentaly, did you hear that Gran Turismo 4 is meant to have your favourite car in it?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by tenchu
Incidentaly, did you hear that Gran Turismo 4 is meant to have your favourite car in it?

NO WAY!? GT4 is gonna Have a DMC in it? :confused: For PS2?

Not to sound too vain here but....
I look fat in that pic above cause I am leaning and slouching... and my gut is sticking out... ewww :lol: I look horrible in that pic... I will post a better one soon :)

ISTCrew20

This is one of me holding my breath on the monorail....Why?..I still dont know, just seemed like the right thing to do:lol:

Attachments

• svi_3610.jpg
    svi_3610.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 125

Erika

Originally posted by DMC-12
NO WAY!? GT4 is gonna Have a DMC in it? :confused: For PS2?

Not to sound too vain here but....
I look fat in that pic above cause I am leaning and slouching... and my gut is sticking out... ewww :lol: I look horrible in that pic... I will post a better one soon :)

Well, I think the picture is fine, but just to clarify, I have met Jerry and can vouch that he is not fat :wave: (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Maria

Originally posted by Erika
Well, I think the picture is fine, but just to clarify, I have met Jerry and can vouch that he is not fat :wave: (not that there's anything wrong with that)

I am sure he feels a lot better now! :lol: :animwink:
....and yeah, he looks like that because he is "slouching" (new word I just learned!) :lol: :animwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom