Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheri

BaH...I just got some pix devoloped, and much to my surpise, they actually came out pretty good! So maybe if my scanner will behave sometime in the next few days, I'll post some :D

The_CEO

Originally posted by Sheri
BaH...I just got some pix devoloped, and much to my surpise, they actually came out pretty good! So maybe if my scanner will behave sometime in the next few days, I'll post some :D

Oh la la.. :):) hehe..

DisJosh

Originally posted by Sheri

Can't wait to see them pinhead. :p

NowInc

Originally posted by Angelique
*sighs* btw my roommate is in trouble with me.. she decided to take a few inappropriate pictures that night.. (yeah just asked me what that means... you'll understand.. but SHE doesn't even understand why I'm upset.. blah).

Care to explain? hehe

WDWFREAK53

I told you .. lol... (and no that one is not getting posted anywheres.. in face it's going in the trash!! lol)

Ok, I know what this pic is...and Ang...it's not that bad :lol:

NowInc

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

I know right! She has no idea the pics that *I* have that DONT get put on the bands page :x

Lhriangel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

*as she goes to interrogate her roommate*

I don't care.. no one is seeing that one.. it IS that bad.. I mean.. who wants a picture of that?

WDWFREAK53

*as she goes to interrogate her roommate*

I don't care.. no one is seeing that one.. it IS that bad.. I mean.. who wants a picture of that?

umm...any straight male :lookaroun

but honestly...it's really nothing...it's not like you were "invaded" or anything...someone could've just "slipped" with the aim. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom