Possibly (hopefully) going this summer...

tinkerblonde11

Original Poster
I'm graduating from high school June 1st and due to the cost of school, we haven't been able to take a WDW trip for 5 years straight. Before we had gone almost every summer and Disney became a second home to me, somewhere I grew up. I have grown a lot since the last time I went and have so many other ambitions and a more grown-up excitement about going! (Taking in the atmosphere/taking pictures/foood) I know my parents have been saving money, but I've never gotten a definite answer as to if we're going this summer or not. I am hoping and wishing and praying so much it's ridiculous! Gotta have faith, trust, and pixie dust.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Congrats on your graduation!!!!!!!!! Hope for the best and prepare for the worst are words to live by. That being said after graduation get the education you need to ensure a career that will be able to afford you the trips you want. Good luck and enjoy real life.

luv

I hope your parents are able to take you, but if not...remember to thank them for choosing your education over taking fun vacations. :)

Congrats on your graduation!

PrincessNelly_NJ

Congrats! If I were my senior in high school self (only 4 years ago lol) I would see about getting a part time summer job and seeing if that extra money might be enough to send you and your family to disney! Or maybe you and a friend could go. Me and my two best friends went for $800 ea and that was for 10 days at the house of mouse and moderate resort, we also flew down. Maybe for a couple hundred you could go with friends :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom