Possible to Upgrade?

cw1982

Original Poster
I've got my tickets for my upcoming trip paid for, but now I'm wishing I had just gone ahead and bought annual passes. Is it possible to upgrade my tickets? Or would I just have to wait until my next trip?

Astrotrain

◝⊡_⊡◜
Also - if you're at the parks and decide to apply your current tickets to annual pass make sure you at least have one day left. I had 8 day park hopper and upgraded on my last day to annual, they applied the entirety of my 8 day ticket to annual.

My sister decided to wait and thought about upgrading the day after but no longer had access to the option.

cw1982

Original Poster
Also - if you're at the parks and decide to apply your current tickets to annual pass make sure you at least have one day left. I had 8 day park hopper and upgraded on my last day to annual, they applied the entirety of my 8 day ticket to annual.

My sister decided to wait and thought about upgrading the day after but no longer had access to the option.

Oh good to know! Thank you!

cw1982

Original Poster
If you are sure you want to upgrade do it the first day to take advantage of the AP discounts.

I didn't even think of that! We're using the dining plan on this trip because we're doing a good bit of character dining (I figured that would be the cheapest way to do it at that point lol). I need to figure out where else discounts happen with an AP besides food.

Edit: I found the list on their website! Awesome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom