Possible to link more than one ticket for one person on same MDE account?

durangojim

Original Poster
We’re planning on going to WDW in April and December if this year. I’ve bought tickets for our April trip and have already linked them. Hover I just found out there is a conference there while we’ll be at wDW in April and they have greatly discounted tickets. I’d like to buy tickets through the conference for our April vacation and use the ones I’ve already purchased for our December Vacation. Is that possible?

Rob562

We’re planning on going to WDW in April and December if this year. I’ve bought tickets for our April trip and have already linked them. Hover I just found out there is a conference there while we’ll be at wDW in April and they have greatly discounted tickets. I’d like to buy tickets through the conference for our April vacation and use the ones I’ve already purchased for our December Vacation. Is that possible?

Yes. You'll just want to stop at a Guest Services window before you enter you first park on your first trip to make sure that the ticket you want to use for that trip is set as the first priority on your account.

I had to do something similar on a trip a couple years ago, though I was using two tickets on the same trip. I had a non-hopper 2-day ticket from a conference I was attending as well as a 1-day Hopper comp ticket I got from a friend who was a Cast Member. The first day was the only day I needed to park-hop so I had to make sure that ticket was listed as first priority.

-Rob

I have also created an "extra" family member in MDE and transferred any ticket that I don't want to be used to that persona. Saved me a trip to Guest Services and ensured there was no possibility of mistake along the line.

Then, I moved the tickets back when I was ready to use them. Did this once in the middle of the trip in a scenario similar to Rob's and once when I wanted to save park hoppers for another trip.

Nick Pappagiorgio

I have also created an "extra" family member in MDE and transferred any ticket that I don't want to be used to that persona. Saved me a trip to Guest Services and ensured there was no possibility of mistake along the line.

Then, I moved the tickets back when I was ready to use them. Did this once in the middle of the trip in a scenario similar to Rob's and once when I wanted to save park hoppers for another trip.

THIS. I've done exactly the same several times. I've got a spare ticket sitting on one right now. Easy way to make sure that the wrong ticket is not activated. I've also heard "horror" stories where people go to guest relations and the wrong ticket still gets used.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom