possible disney quest closeure???

J.E.Smith

Well, that ain't good. I haven't even BEEN to DisneyQuest yet! Hopefully it'll be open in July(I MAY be up in Orlando then, but I'm not sure yet. Even if I am, I probably won't be in WDW, but maybe we can do DisneyQuest on a rainy day:)

Ah, lunch time! Time to leave for Ham's!:slurp:

Luau Cove

Big problem with DQ, apart from being an expensive place, is that is meant for kids and teens, like almost every arcade gallery in the world. Most adults don't enjoy a noisy closed building and so they prefer other Disney parks to it. When a park is meant for a certain age in a world meant for all, it's not surprising if it doesn't succeed.
-->LUAU

DanStat

Story

Ok...we were there on a school trip (we all speak English, btw)

My friends and I were eating at the Cafe ontop of the Buzz Lightyear ride...I had spaghetti, and one of my friends took a piece of it and cupped it near her nose and went "achoo!", and she threw it down on the ride...so when we finsihed eating, we went down there and go on, and kept running over that piece of spaghetti!

That was just one of the MANY things that we did there.

I also have this embarassing story about the human pinball machine. Oh, the memories. <~~I'll save more embarasment and won't break out into the song!
:sohappy:

ToTBellHop

Mighty Ducks Pinball...you're liable to hurt yourself if you lose your footing...I suck at that game...some of those games are VERY un-disney...like the Alien Encounter one...and the comic book one...they can't sell plastic weapons at Pirates of the Caribbean but they can have us killing animated dudes and blowing up civilians...and then there's Cyberspace Mountain...the year I decided to keep my coins in my pocket...I wish my car consisted of one of those things...it'd make for a much better ride to school...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom