Positive Thinking Disney Thread

J4546

Original Poster
Im new to this site but already sick of how every thread turns into an argument about anything. Its so petty and toxic so I created this thread in hopes it could be a place to share positive thoughts about things you like and are looking forward to in the parks and leave all the negativity and bickering somewhere else.

With that being said....

I really really like the looks of the Beauty and the Beast area in Tokyo and would love to see it brought over to Disneyland in CA. And that whole Fantasy Springs expansion....wow!

SoFloMagic

Im new to this site but already sick of how every thread turns into an argument about anything. Its so petty and toxic so I created this thread in hopes it could be a place to share positive thoughts about things you like and are looking forward to in the parks and leave all the negativity and bickering somewhere else.

With that being said....

I really really like the looks of the Beauty and the Beast area in Tokyo and would love to see it brought over to Disneyland in CA. And that whole Fantasy Springs expansion....wow!
I'd like to see AC installed in the skyliner. :cool:

Chi84

Premium Member
I’m looking forward to our May 2021 trip with our first grandchild. He will be just over 2 years old and we’re so excited to share WDW with him!

SoFloMagic

For a serious one - I'm looking forward to being able to stop by a park for an hour or two whenever I feel like it again. I never knew how lucky I was. I think I went to see illuminations about 10 times in its last month.
A toast to fireworks and the eventual (hopeful?) firey death of ParkPass.

StarWarsGirl

I was in that lucky group that went in February before all this started and got to experience Rise of the Resistance...twice. I'm very much looking forward to going again and experiencing that attraction again. It was incredible.

Goofyernmost

Nice! I turn the big five O in early December 2021
I feel for you all. I turned fifty 22 years ago. It's so far back in my rear view mirror that I can hardly see any of it. Amazingly, I did more living after 50 then I did before. I traveled more, further away, made many trips to WDW, plus Disneyland, plus Disneyland Paris, Got divorced, changed careers to urban transportation, retired, packed up and moved to NC. Had 5 different cars, took my family for a group trip to WDW, participated in the weddings of my daughters, became a grandfather 4 times, turned 60, spent a month exploring parts of Europe, turned 70 and generally had all the memorable parts of my life after 50. Yea, before 50, I finished college, went to Vietnam, I got married, watched both my girls being born. Turns out with those exceptions, the first 50 were just going to school, then to work, sleeping and raising children. ;) 👴

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom