Poseidens Fury

Brett

I've read that Poseiden's Fury is gonna by down for a while so that they can change the show. Most of the effects will be the same but they are changing the theme from a crumbling ancient temple to an archeological dig site.

woofboy111

Also, I read that your guide won't become Zeus at the end. He will just be and archolgoist the whole time. Also, the ending will be differnent. Posidon will win the "battle" instead of Zeus.

mickeyears

I have read that they are changing the scene and the show. I have also read that it is going to open up soon. I hope before we go in October.:)

mickeyears

Just read on another board that there will be soft openings for guests for Posideons Fury starting Friday, June 22. Read this on another board so I can't guarantee that this is true, but sure hope so!!!

MrPromey

Was there last weekend. They had signs up at the attraction saying it was opening back up in July. They gave the exact date but I can't remember it. I think it was either the 2nd or the 8th. It was somewhere within a few days of the 4th (a national holiday in the U.S.)

woofboy111

Well, I didn't actually get a chance to see it. All day, it had a two hour wait, so I waited to see the last show. When I got there, wouldn't you know it, It was already full. I'll be going back again sometime this week, so I'll let you know when I do go.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by woofboy111
Well, I didn't actually get a chance to see it. All day, it had a two hour wait, so I waited to see the last show. When I got there, wouldn't you know it, It was already full. I'll be going back again sometime this week, so I'll let you know when I do go.

give us a full report and clear this up are they still doing there express sytstem as of right now?

woofboy111

When I ride it, I'll give a full report, and they DO have the Express System up and running, and it looks like it's there to stay. Every ride has it (exept for teradactal flyers), along with the sit down shows. The booths that they set up are not something they could take out easily either.

JAY-ROD

When I ride it, I'll give a full report, and they DO have the Express System up and running, and it looks like it's there to stay. Every ride has it (exept for teradactal flyers), along with the sit down shows. The booths that they set up are not something they could take out easily either.

Thanks alot 32 days to goooooo

JAY-ROD

yeah does the onsite system of getting front of line seem to be working pretty good. is it a one ride thing or can i just ride the ride over and over again if i wanted too. thanks

JAY-ROD

I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about...Express pass? Single Riders??? Front of line access???

I'm talking about staying onsite at one of there 2 hotels where u get front of line access. and was wondering if u get to ride all the rides over and over again or is there a limit? sorry to confuse you

woofboy111

I hate to break the news to you, but this is an old thing. They got rid of this a few months ago. (I think when everything got express pass). I wouldn't be able to help you with that anyway, because I never experienced it. Sorry, especially if you are staying on property.

JAY-ROD

I hate to break the news to you, but this is an old thing. They got rid of this a few months ago. (I think when everything got express pass). I wouldn't be able to help you with that anyway, because I never experienced it. Sorry, especially if you are staying on property.

how did they get rid of it when there still advertising it?

woofboy111

Really? Where did you see it advertized? I'm almost 100% sure that it doesn't exist anymore. They used to have billboard up all over around here, but their gone now. I'll try to find out for you.

JAY-ROD

Really? Where did you see it advertized? I'm almost 100% sure that it doesn't exist anymore. They used to have billboard up all over around here, but their gone now. I'll try to find out for you.

i've seen it on Tv from time to time. if what ur saying is true then i'm going to d off casue when we booked the trip at one of the hotels, that was one of the reasons why we did and I dont think its quiet fair to us if they did. but thanks for checking it out though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom