Portofino Bay laundry?

FeelsSoGoodToBeBad

Original Poster
I have read that there is no self-service laundry at Portofino Bay, but that you can either go to another hotel to do laundry or use the bags in the room for laundry service. What I haven't been able to find updated information about is pricing, so I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

How much are the washers/dryers in the other hotels?
How much is laundry service and what are the limitations?

Thanks in advance!

trr1

at Royal Pacific it was $3.00 for the dryer for 60 minutes and I think $3.00 also for the washer and the soap and softner sheet were $1.00
and from the Universal website under information and policys
Laundry services include a credit card laundromat, dry cleaning, quick pressing and shoe shine; 9 am–6 pm, seven days per week. Express or same day service is available.

you can also call the hotel at Phone: (407) 503-1000

FeelsSoGoodToBeBad

Original Poster
Thank you for the response. I suppose I'll try to do a load at WDW before we head over to Uni. Not ideal, but better than having to do ALL my laundry when I get back, I suppose.

trr1

Laundry at royal pacific there was a bill changer in the room

20220520_203341.jpg

Last edited:

Saskdw

I have read that there is no self-service laundry at Portofino Bay, but that you can either go to another hotel to do laundry or use the bags in the room for laundry service. What I haven't been able to find updated information about is pricing, so I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

How much are the washers/dryers in the other hotels?
How much is laundry service and what are the limitations?

Thanks in advance!

As of 2019 there is self serve laundry at Portofino Bay.

ThemeParkJunkee

The “Lavendaria” is available on the 2nd Foor of the Villa wing near the entrance to the Villa Pool. There are three stainless steel front load washers and three front load dryers stacked on top of them. Ther are two additional stainless dryers on a separate wall as well. Wash is $4.00 for 35-40 minutes. Dry was $4.00 for a 50 minute cycle. Jeans took two cycles. They are credit card machines.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom