Portion size at SciFi...

draybook

Original Poster
Does anyone have or know where to see a picture showing the size difference between the adult and child's burger at SciFi?

Weather_Lady

Sci-Fi literally changed most of its menu a couple of weeks ago (about 2 days after my family ate there). I can only speak to our visit, and I don't have any photos, but the difference in burger sizes was, in my estimation, 20% at most. The kids' cheeseburgers were just slightly thicker than a McDonald's hamburger and about the same circumference, whereas the adult burgers were a visibly thicker and slightly bigger around, hanging outside of the bun. If you're wondering whether a kids' burger meal (assuming they're the same size or larger as what we saw) would be sufficient to satisfy most older kids adults, however, I'd say the answer is yes, particularly as it includes a beverage and dessert.

Last edited:

draybook

Original Poster
Sci-Fi literally changed most of its menu a couple of weeks ago (about 2 days after my family ate there). I can only speak to our visit, and I don't have any photos, but the difference in burger sizes was, in my estimation, 20% at most. The kids' cheeseburgers were just slightly thicker than a McDonald's hamburger and about the same circumference, whereas the adult burgers were a visibly thicker and slightly bigger around, hanging outside of the bun. If you're wondering whether a kids' burger meal (assuming they're the same size or larger as what we saw) would be sufficient to satisfy most older kids adults, however, I'd say the answer is yes, particularly as it includes a beverage and dessert.

Yeah, the Mrs. is thinking about splitting it with our almost 2 year old, since she'll be getting a side salad to go with it. That kid can eat!

Hcalvert

I am so annoyed as they took off the salad entree. However, the Smoked Prime Rib sandwich looks interesting or the Turkey one. If anyone tries one of them, let me know.

ChrisPyKeeno

I am so annoyed as they took off the salad entree. However, the Smoked Prime Rib sandwich looks interesting or the Turkey one. If anyone tries one of them, let me know.
I was there the day they changed the menu, I was planning on getting the old salad, too.

Had the Smoked Prime Rib sandwich - it was pretty good, flavors went well together, not overly greasy (for that type of sandwich), and it was very filling. Not fine dining by any stretch, but a solid TS sandwich.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom