Portillo’s coming to Disney springs?

Seanual757

Opening date -

"The much-anticipated opening of the Portillo’s near Walt Disney World is set for March 2."

Yep looking forward to my weekly Portillo's trips

Cmdr_Crimson

You are correct, Portillo's location will be off-site - not Disney Springs
But, it should tho......
tenor.gif

DCBaker

Premium Member
Opening date -

"The much-anticipated opening of the Portillo’s near Walt Disney World is set for March 2."

Update -

jaklgreen

We're going to be down there in a couple of weeks and were really looking forward to it being open. We're from Chicago originally and have been hankering for Portillos for a LONG time.

I grew up in Berwyn and moved away many, many years ago. We go back to Chicago every few years for the food. LOL I miss my Chicago dog.

some other guy

not sure what the issue is the place is done unless they are having issues hiring folks and getting them trained. That place is gonna be a madhouse I know when Brandon opened up lines were down the road to park and get it.
yeah I don't get it, there's plenty of people around the tourist districts laid-off related to the panic surrounding the wuhan flu, so manpower shouldn't be any holdup
let's start rumors about sinkholes lol

OrlandoRising

not sure what the issue is the place is done unless they are having issues hiring folks and getting them trained. That place is gonna be a madhouse I know when Brandon opened up lines were down the road to park and get it.

To be fair, the same madness happens with every new Portillo's even up here in Chicago. They all operate with attendants standing in the drive-thru line taking orders with a tablet, rather than waiting for cars to make it to menu board/two-way speaker.

jaklgreen

To be fair, the same madness happens with every new Portillo's even up here in Chicago. They all operate with attendants standing in the drive-thru line taking orders with a tablet, rather than waiting for cars to make it to menu board/two-way speaker.

Heck, they have attendants out taking orders in the drive through on a regular basis during busy times. Many locations get super busy. As an ex-Chicago area resident, I am excited to be able to get a little piece of my old home when on vacation. I hope they have a reliable delivery service.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom