Portillo’s coming to Disney springs?

Seanual757

Is it really official or is this just a thread about nostalgically talking about Portillos and Barnabys?
Looks like they are just coming to the area but not Disney Springs...

Regency Village Lake Buena Vista area no way Disney Springs would have worked they need 2 Drive Thru lanes. But we finally have Portill's and since we have Rosati's already I am in heaven. Finally no more trips to Branden or Tampa.

HowAboutDisney

Original Poster

Ricky Spanish

While I'm staying at WDW, I'd gladly give anyone a lift when I go to Portillo's.
I'd say fair compensation would be cheese fries, or a tamale, or maybe a slice of chocolate cake....

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
This enthusiasm cracks me up. I’m a lifelong Midwesterner now based out of South Bend, IN. We have our own Portillo’s and the excitement was equal to what I see in this thread. I hope it finds success in Florida.
????

Me from Illinois. Went to the original shack in Villa Park. I’m not sure what cracks you up. Good food. Fair Price. Confused.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Or anybody with Uber?

I grew up with Portillo’s and am a fan from her origins. Me taking the time to Uber to Portillo’s it isn’t going to happen. You just boost the time for a meal and the expense for a good bit still a quick service meal. Ying yang. Is that what guests want to spend their time commuting to while on property at WDW? Me loving Portillo’s? No.

TrojanUSC

I grew up with Portillo’s and am a fan from her origins. Me taking the time to Uber to Portillo’s it isn’t going to happen. You just boost the time for a meal and the expense for a good bit still a quick service meal. Ying yang. Is that what guests want to spend their time commuting to while on property at WDW? Me loving Portillo’s? No.

It's a well-loved regional chain with few locations outside of the midwest. Many guests will likely go out of their way to seek it, the same way they do with Giordano's, which is very close to this.

Lilofan

What is needed is a Portillos hot dog eating contest since guests pig out while on vacation. Paging Joey Chesnut, Nathan's champ.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom