Portillo’s coming to Disney springs?

Cmdr_Crimson

Did it move cause where it was is a car dealership.

So where did they move to? By Bahama Breeze there is Fudruckers and Outback. Did they move into a store front?
I think they are confusing the one on Golf Rd in Arlington Heights perhaps?

HiJe

Did it move cause where it was is a car dealership.

So where did they move to? By Bahama Breeze there is Fudruckers and Outback. Did they move into a store front?

Sorry, I thought you were talking about Portillo's. My mistake. Only Barnaby's I know of is in Niles.

Ricky Spanish

I keep cringing every time I read these posts about Barnabys in Niles.
I have never tried their food and, since I have made a few deliveries to their kitchen, never would.
I don't know how they pass the Niles food inspections.

HiJe

I keep cringing every time I read these posts about Barnabys in Niles.
I have never tried their food and, since I have made a few deliveries to their kitchen, never would.
I don't know how they pass the Niles food inspections.

I've never been to that Barnabys, but have driven past it a million times. There was a shooting there a few years ago, so probably not stopping by any time soon.

HowAboutDisney

Original Poster
I admit I haven’t been to a Barnaby’s in years. The now closed one in Schaumburg was our go to when I was a child. I remember eating dinner there after watching Return of the Jedi at the outside Woodfield theaters opening weekend. As a kid, that was a dream day to me.

Those outside woodfield theaters are long gone. But I do remember them. Last movie I seen there was “Batman and Robin” lol.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
And it still does..The pizza has such a distinct taste with the crust and sauce..I pass it everyday going to my job...
Had to take my Mom To OHare today. So I stopped at Barnabys on the way home. It was this threads fault lol.

905701CF-CF49-40D1-B704-CC70C692B913.jpeg
4EFFB0FB-E8CD-4080-9458-0E57EC9DBF29.jpeg

Gabe1

I'm from Joliet...My sister is in Bloomington...She HATES when I say that.
And it is how we think up here too ‘cause Joliet isn’t a quick thing for me either. My Dad is buried in a Military cemetery in Joliet that is beyond beautiful. Some of the roads off the highway coming from U of I to Joliet more rural than I am accustomed to

Gabe1

Kudos to you for saying you're a Chicago SUBURBS guy.
I live in Chicago.
So many of my family and friends say "we're from Chicago" yet they live in Bartlett, Palatine, or Mt. Prospect.
I usually say Chicago if I'm out of state and someone asks where I'm from. I would rather make it clear I'm from the better part of the state above I-80. ;)
Me on vacation say Northern IL as a chunk of the World freaks with the mention of Chicago.
Vacation is to short for all that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom