Port Orleans:Riverside

Poco909

Hey, we book our resort in Port Orleans:River side, it will be our first time we stay at a disney resort, so excited, so what is it like, what are fun things to do there and is the food good there and are the busses crowded when u go to one of the parks.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I'm amazed we haven't heard from wannabebelle, the princess of Port Orleans...I'm sure she will be along shortly.

Thanks for the nice summary Dr. Teeth. ps...I hear that video is now on sale at DTD...under Disney gone wild.. ;)

Upvote 0

Poco909

Original Poster
pwgs said:
And they don't have the piano dude.

I almost forgot about the piano dude!

That makes up my mind POR here we come OCT 10-17:wave:[/QUOTE]
I'll be there when u r there!, awesome!!!, lol

Upvote 0

Ringo8n24

Kadee said:
This is us exactly!!! We just booked our vacation for Christmas and we are staying at POR, again. The only other place I would like to stay is WL. I can not wait until December. This will be our first Christmas trip. I've always wanted to go to WDW during Christmas (Dec 22 - 30)

Cool! Have you ever stayed at POR at Christmas? It is beautiful. They always have a gorgeous tree and we always get cozy in the bar drinking Bailey's and coffee. I wish I could go to WDW this Christmas. I would be glad to be at either WL or POR just to be there then. Lucky girl!

Upvote 0

Dj Corona

Ah yes, the imaginary horse ride through the bar, ....been there, done that! Be sure to support Bob, and pick up one of his cd's if he's got them for sale. Makes for a good souveinier whenever your going through Disney withdrawl, and it's worth it.

Upvote 0

Kadee

Ringo8n24 said:
Cool! Have you ever stayed at POR at Christmas? It is beautiful. They always have a gorgeous tree and we always get cozy in the bar drinking Bailey's and coffee. I wish I could go to WDW this Christmas. I would be glad to be at either WL or POR just to be there then. Lucky girl!

We've stayed there before and loved it. We stayed at the Caribbean beach after that and didn't like it so much. POR is MUCH nicer. CB was way too spread out. It took FOREVER to get to the main building. I like the set up of the food court at POR better, too. Everything about it is nicer. I've never seen it at Christmas, though. I was wondering since it is a moderate, if they decorated it nice like they do the deluxes. What is it like at Christmas? This is our first time going at Christmas. I am already so excited! I know it is going to be crowded, but that doesn't bother me. The one thing that does bother me is the last date for MVMCP is Dec 20. We are not getting there until Dec 22.:cry: I wanted so badly to go to MVMCP. At least we can try to get tickets to the Candlelight Processional.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom