port orleans riverside

elena

I will go to Disney 3/15/02. I'll stay at port orleans riverside, and somebody say to me that Magnolia Bend it's closed. It's true?. What's the best room of alligator bayou? and the worst? Sorry for my english...;) I from Spain and I don't speak very well... Thank's:kiss:

Pioneer Hall

The magnolia rooms were opened when I went in December and so were some Alligator Bayou rooms. The ones farthest away from the main area were closed.

Upvote 0

Tinker

POR is wonderful. The last I heard the mansions were closed. Alligator Bayou is where I stayed in building 18..it is a smoking building and not far from the food court and bus and the quiet pool is right behind it.

It's in a very rustic setting with alot of trees around. To me, it's pretty. I love it.

They had a boat running to Downtown Disney, which is great, but they shut that down. I'm going in May and really hope it is up and running by then.

Upvote 0

Stellajack

Premium Member
Port Orleans-Riverside

I have booked 4 rooms in Magnolia Bend for Sept. CRO "assured" me that these rooms would be available even though POFQ had closed when I made these reservations. This is our very "favorite" location and I fully expect to be checking in to POR come September and "as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!";)

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

We stayed in block 16, close to the main house, just a couple of minutes walk. It also had a quiet pool close by and a laundry.
By the way don't apologise for your English its better than most peoples Spanish with the exception of Maria of course :animwink:

Upvote 0

Pan

We just got back The Magnolia Terrace is open. I think it is the best of the manor houses to stay. Aligator Bayou was great. I agree that 18 is a terrific location, but I thought it was non-smoking. We stayed in 27 just one building down and it was great.

Upvote 0

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
I believe that the boat rental at Riverside is still available. But the French Quarter rental was discontinued when they combined resorts.

Yeah, I know that.... well, I guess people can just rent boats to take down to Downtown! I think its more fun that way anyway!

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

Getting the boat to DTD for a few drinks was a wonderful way to spend a evening a hope they bring the boats back pretty quickly, as I@m sure this will affect the numbers of people stayinf there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom