Port Orleans Riverside Lobby Refurb!

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
No problem,will get my son to put them on the site,hopeless at this.This will be our third stay at RS.Love the whole atmosphere about the place and that sunrise over the sassagoula river is breathtaking.:)

Oh I know tell me about it! Riverside is absolutely gorgeous! I love both Riverside & French Quarter. Can't wait to stay in the river view room at POFQ so soooon!!!! I don't think anything beats waking up opening the curtains and seeing the Sassagoula right outside! :D

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Yeh,last trip two years ago we were in Parterre Place overlooking the Missippii and when I walked out on the second floor I started singing to myself "Oh I wish I was in the land of cotton " My DW said " Ssshh people are still sleeping " I replied " Frankly my dear I dont give a damn ":cool:

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
what are the best rooms here? princess rooms look great but not want pay really when only going be sleeping in it!

When we stayed at POR, it was in Alligator Bayou and we really liked the rooms and this was before the rooms were renovated, but we were in building #24... really really far from anything but the West Depot bus stop. I would suggest a regular room in Magnolia Bend but not the Royal Room if you don't want to spend the extra money. Riverside is such an amazing resort, its just really spread out, but a lot of shaded areas unlike CBR or CSR.

Upvote 0

emma c

o cool do i email the hotel then? sorry to be thick but first major hol abroad since baby born n first to disney just want get as perfect as can be!

Upvote 0

Bowler Hat Girl

I stayed in Acadian House for my first POR trip this past February. I absolutely loved it, and I already have a royal room booked for next May. I actually called the hotel to request a mansion room for my trip back in February, but I think I was really lucky to get one at the time because there was so much refurbishing going on. Definitely worth requesting! The lobby refurb looks gorgeous (although I thought it was just beautiful 6 months ago too, so what do I know!).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom