Port orleans - riverboat

10sne1

With the merging of the Dixie Landings with Port Orleans french quarter does anybody know if the riverboat ride to dd disney will be operating in May?

I've heard rumors that they were not offering the boat rides due 2 the French quarter being closed and having only 1 resort and not as many people to fill the boats.

Any truth in this?

I sure hope they do have the boats as last time we were there 4 years ago we didn't take advantage of this as we didn't know about it until it was to late.

:animwink:

10sne1

Original Poster
Oh....no....Please don't say that! I was really hoping for better news!

I'm soooooo sad:( especially because we missed it the first time!

Is it because there is only 1 resort there now!

Upvote 0

tinkrbel

I am not sure of thier reason ..with luck it will come back when they start using the Port Oleans Riverside again .. least we can hope .. but it seems when Disney ends something ...they seldom bring it back :(

Upvote 0

10sne1

Original Poster
That is really good news. :)

The boat trip is such a relaxing way to get to DDD and makes the trip even more magical! I'm glad disney decided not to cut back on the boats!
It would be a very sad day for all if they did...
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

tinkrbel

yipppeeeeeeee:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: I love that boat ride and looks like we will get to do it this year, since they are bringing it back in March :) I tell you the boat ride I dont like .and thats the one to the swan/dolphn from MGM

Upvote 0

tim911

Originally posted by 10sne1

Port orleans here we come. ( only 58 days to go)

:D :D :D

Amazing!!! That is the exact same day I will be arriving at Port Orleans also!!!! May 10 if I counted correctly.

I sure hope they have the boats up and running. That is the number 1 reason I stay there every year, that and it is so peaceful in the Bayou!!

Upvote 0

10sne1

Original Poster
Oh my gosh!!! Did you say May 13th!!!

What a coincidence!!!! and the boats will be running too!
Yipeeeee...
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

po in 59 days!!!

Upvote 0

figmentmom

My daughter and I liked that river boat ride so much that we took it from Downtown Disney to Port Orleans and back just for fun (we were staying at CBR at the time!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom