Port Canaveral Disney Cruise Terminal to be closed for renovations (June - Oct 2020)

jme

Original Poster
Embarkations will be moved next door during the 5 month closure, from their standard terminal (8) to a temporary terminal (10)

DCL Blog posted a snippet from the Port Canaveral Commission Meeting in regards to the work being performed

ChuckElias

I think we've talked about the terminal changes on the forum before. I believe DCL is actually going to share the other terminal with NCL when Disney has 2 ships in port. And while it's a bummer that the DCL terminal is going to close for a while, I bet it'll be amazing when they re-open!!

Maelstrom Troll

There was an embarkation snag this past trip forcing staff to register everyone via paper and pencil. Our 1030 boarding became almost 1 so we had plenty of time in the terminal with a few thousand new friends. Point being is that it becomes quickly apparent how few amenities and little space the current set up offers. It is still way ahead of Miami and Galveston but it’s also Disney’s signature terminal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom