POR & POFQ

kat621

Original Poster
Any word if they will ever open? I miss staying there. My husband and I love the grounds of POR, both restaurants at both POR & POFQ, the rooms, EVERYTHING! I'm puzzled of why there's no explanation of why it's still closed.

nickys

Premium Member
Any word if they will ever open? I miss staying there. My husband and I love the grounds of POR, both restaurants at both POR & POFQ, the rooms, EVERYTHING! I'm puzzled of why there's no explanation of why it's still closed.
There is no re-opening date set for these resorts, nor for several others. They will re-open once there is enough demand for bookings and Disney are comfortable in having more onsite guests.

HairyChest

I miss it so much! Even when not staying there, I love walking the grounds, going to the shops, and eating something there.My WDW trips don’t feel complete without a visit there. I wish they’d at least open the walking areas. Since the parks are at 35% capacity, filling those rooms would mean they also need to expand park capacity (Port Orleans is one of the largest Disney resorts on property). Once they do expand, they will open up the Port Orleans resorts.

nickys

Premium Member
Once they do expand, they will open up the Port Orleans resorts.
When they need more moderate resort rooms, yes. There are value and deluxe resorts also not open.

Here’s another thread which may be useful:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom