Pop Century???

DonaldD1987

I am planning a trip for june and was wondering what pop century was like. I have been hearing mixed reviews from diferent sites and people that I have talked to.

raven

I love Pop Century. I'll be staying there again this May. Last May was my first stay at Pop and I think it is the best value resort WDW has. :wave:

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

I've stayed at Pop twice and liked it best of the value resorts. I've stay at other resorts, too, Port Orleans FQ & Riverside, CS, CB, Contemporary and Grand Floridian. My budget varies from trip to trip, but I highly recommend Pop, the pools are neat, the rooms are fine, the bus service to the hotel works great since it doesn't share with any other resort and the food court was good.

Upvote 0

FBullock

Stayed there in October & it was great. We were on the first floor next the pool @ the Computer and noise was not a problem. Food Court is easier to get around in than some of the other Value resorts. We really like it. Going to be there again in Mid-May for my wife and her twin sister's 50th Birthday.

Upvote 0

LudwigVonDrake

I stayed at the POP last July and LOVED it! It's the best value resort (with All-Star Movies a close second) on the property. I stayed in the 60's building overlooking the pool. You won't go wrong staying there.

Upvote 0

Cindyrella

Pop Century is awesome! I stayed there in January and we are returning in June. Even though I love Pop, we are staying at All Star Movies this April for a change. I hope I like it as much. Have a great trip!!!

Upvote 0

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
We stayed in the 50's "C" building last year, and it was very nice. Typical layout for their value resorts, but we wonder if the food court is undersized, since it's the same size as the rest of the Value food courts, but there are more rooms and, thus, more people.

Upvote 0

Woody13

New2WDW said:
Does anyone know if there are any other water features at POP than the swimming pools?????

There's Pop Jet Playground, popping water jets that shoot up from the ground. It's located near the 1970s lodge buildings. In addition the resort is adjacent to Hourglass Lake.

Upvote 0

New2WDW

Thanks!

Woody13 said:
There's Pop Jet Playground, popping water jets that shoot up from the ground. It's located near the 1970s lodge buildings. In addition the resort is adjacent to Hourglass Lake.

Are there any boat rentals or anything on that lake?

Upvote 0

NYDysnyFan

I stayed at POP last year right after Thanksgiving Day. It was really nice. You can see the Illuminations from there. You can actually feel them too. It was cool. The pools were nice and warm, and everyone there from the life guards to the mousekeepers were extremely nice. The pools also have beach balls in them for the kids to play with. I stayed in the building with Baloo and Mowgli. We did get tired of the food though.But then again we stayed there after staying at AKL ( one word Awsome!). I did like the tye died flutternutter sandwich. Thats a peanutbutter and fluff ( marshmellow) sandwich.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom