Pop Century transportation wait times

castlecake2.0

I dare say you’d probably ha e waited the same for a bus (if they ran one to the resort...I don’t know if they off that as an option for “skyliner” resorts or not) 🤷‍♀️
Possibly, but the whole time was constant movement toward the room rather than waiting in a crowded bus depot

PolynesianPrincess

I dare say you’d probably ha e waited the same for a bus (if they ran one to the resort...I don’t know if they off that as an option for “skyliner” resorts or not) 🤷‍♀️

I would rather wait for the Skyliner and stay constantly moving and be assured of a seat when I get on the gondola than to stand in a line for the bus and maybe have to stand. Well, during Covid everyone gets a seat but during peak hours, sometimes one would have to stand. The skyliner ensures a seat, which is nice!

NelleBelle

I would rather wait for the Skyliner and stay constantly moving and be assured of a seat when I get on the gondola than to stand in a line for the bus and maybe have to stand. Well, during Covid everyone gets a seat but during peak hours, sometimes one would have to stand. The skyliner ensures a seat, which is nice!
THIS!!!! Is why we started renting a car on our trips because of the whole "standing on the bus" thing. I have severe neuropathy in my legs/feet and it affects my balance now to where I can't safely stand while in a moving vehicle. And because I don't use a cane (yet) and don't bring my service dog (who helps some with balance but wouldn't help at all with a moving bus)), it's beyond awkward asking someone to give up their seat for someone who doesn't appear to have a disability. So I totally agree that I'd rather stand in a moving line and be guaranteed a seat on the skyliner!! 😊

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom