Pop Century Room Rehab

clarabellej

Hi Everyone!

Do we know if the renovations are being done on the Pop Century room bathrooms as well?

Surprised this has not been brought up here.

We stay at Pop every spring and although always comfortable, I have to admit the rooms were becoming a bit grungy (sp?).

Will be fantastic to have fresh rooms and bathrooms in particular!

Can't quite get my head around the whole Murphy bed thing. Or the laminate flooring.
Maybe it is specially installed with some sort of sound proofing. Otherwise......

129 Days till we descend on Disney!!!! So excited that we will have "some new stuff" to do!!:)

beadgoblin

We will be there in 2 weeks-Nov 26-Dec 2. 30th wedding anniversary and first time to WDW for us and daughter. We are looking forward to the whole experience, but it would be icing on the cake to have a newly refurbished room at Pop. If not, we will still enjoy ourselves. Adventure awaits!

dreamscometrue

We will be there in 2 weeks-Nov 26-Dec 2. 30th wedding anniversary and first time to WDW for us and daughter. We are looking forward to the whole experience, but it would be icing on the cake to have a newly refurbished room at Pop. If not, we will still enjoy ourselves. Adventure awaits!
Welcome to the boards! I hope you have a wonderful vacation. :)

Baloo68

My girlfriend and I are staying at the Pop that same week. We are so excited. Have a great time, and welcome to the boards.

clarabellej

clarabellej

;)Oops, I think I sent an empty reply....still learning how to navigate here.

Beadgoblin, you are going to have so much fun!! Enjoy!

I just got a return call from a CM, letting me know she was able to apply a "pixie dust" offer I received in the mail, to my existing Pop Century room package.

Every little bit helps!

Fingers crossed for fresh room. Can't wait!

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
...with an expiration of 4/30/2018.

spittake.gif

By Poseidon's detergent! They missed by almost a year and a half?

CDavid

I haven't followed this as closely as I might have, so if I may ask, has it ever been confirmed if all Pop Century rooms (King beds aside) are getting this hideously awful murphy bed arrangement, or will there still be conventional rooms with two double or queen beds? I know that unrefubished rooms remain at this time with two beds, but eventually they'll all get redone.

Thanks.

AYLIN BARRIOS

was going to say Murphy is likely alot more flexible for familys. (we currently stay with family while going through home buying process and our sons bed folds in half and rolls away).

i really like the mickey fixture above bed but i dislike the color/tone of the wood granted it fits the time period. (reminds me if school furniture and im only 26 how sad)
If you would not mind sharing can I know what rooms have Murphy beds that would be great for my back!

AYLIN BARRIOS

I'll be there this weekend, hope we don't get one of those murphy bed situations, but an freshened up room would be nice.
I know it sounds creepy but can you message me when you can (when you are available to do so) I rather get a murphy because of space and would love to know what rooms have them.

JohnReith

Hello - we will be staying at Pop in March 2017 and are wondering if the 60s buildings have been remodeled yet? We have the preferred pool view room and are curious if we might get one of the new rooms.
Thanks!

BraveGirl

Hello - we will be staying at Pop in March 2017 and are wondering if the 60s buildings have been remodeled yet? We have the preferred pool view room and are curious if we might get one of the new rooms.
Thanks!
I was just there two weeks ago, also in the 60's preferred rooms, and ours were still the same rooms. No refurb.

A murphy bed would have been great though. Getting in and out of those rooms with a stroller is next to impossible with the beds being so close to the door. Would have been nice to have the option to fold it up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom