Pop Century Refurbishment

SunshineTreeTerace55

Original Poster
Does anyone know the current status of the Pop Century Refurbs? Last I heard they were done the 80's and 90's buildings, but I can't find anything recent about it.

Mander

In the Parks
No
I'm part of a Facebook group that keeps close tabs on this refurb and their last post said all of the 80s and 90s are done with one of the 70s buildings opening "soon".

Dave B

We are staying at Pop for a few days in November, what suggestions are out there for Room requests? I can requests 50's or 80's, anyone have an opinion? I know the 80's have been remodeled. Thanks

Last edited:

Mander

In the Parks
No
We are staying at Pop for a few days in November, what suggestions are out there for Room requests? I can requests 50's or 80's, anyone have an opinion? I know the 80's have been remodeled. Thanks

I think it depends on what your needs are but I plan to request the 80s section with a view of the pool (booked a standard pool view). If the 50s were remodeled by January, we'd consider that too as it looks a bit closer. When my parents stay at Pop they usually request a lake view so it's a bit quieter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom