Pop-air mattress?

daisyduckie

Original Poster
With the new queen sized beds, is there room for a twin air bed?

I'm trying to decide between POP and POR for me and my sis. And maybe her adult son. Sis has never stayed at Pop, I did a few years ago, but would love to see the new rooms. I'm just not sure if they are big enough for 3 adults. It would be for 3 nights before we move to the Dolphin.

DarthVader

Sith Lord
The value resorts have less space, I'd opt for the POR, at least you have a murphy bed at your disposal. With that said, I do recommend sharing the bed with your sis.

slappy magoo

Without knowing the dates you intend to go, I'll offer what is probably the most offered advice when it comes to getting a room - see if maybe renting points from David's DVC Rentals or another DVC rental outfit might fit your needs better.

I think there are currently DVC Villas whose studios currently "sleep 5," which means there would be a queen bed, a sleeper sofa and a sleeper chair or some kind of pull-out sleeper big enough for 1, so all 3 of you would have your own bed. Those are
Boardwalk, Beach Club, Grand Floridian and Wilderness Lodge.
Looking up a random date in August, Pop with a discounted rate is $150 for the night. POR with no discounted rates available is just over $300.
That same date, still available at Boardwalk or Wilderness, would run you $272 or $289 if you rented from David's. Definitely more than Pop but bigger rooms, better locations, more amenities...and a separate bed for everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom