Pools/Water Parks in November

Tom P.

Original Poster
Hello,

I know that nothing is guaranteed when it comes to the weather. But, on average, would you expect a Disney stay in mid-November to have warm enough temperatures to be taking advantage of the pools and water parks?

Thanks.

RememberWhen

It’s going to depend on the weather. We went one Halloween and wore sweatshirts all week. We tried to swim at the hotel once but we were freezing after 10 min. We went for Christmas week a different year and had a blast at the hotel pool. I think it’s safe to plan on your resort pool but I would play a water park visit by ear and see how the weather is looking once you’re there.

Tom P.

Original Poster
I understand the weather can vary a lot at that time of the year, but I was just trying to get a feel for what is average or most likely.

Club Cooloholic

I understand the weather can vary a lot at that time of the year, but I was just trying to get a feel for what is average or most likely.
We went last Thanksgiving and it was for sure a bit chilly. I dont know if you will be gunning to use the pools and waterparks much. But again weather can be very varied that month

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
In early November you are looking at highs of 85 or better. Near then end of the month you are talking more like 75 for the high. Great pool weather, especially on a sunny day.

We took a trip in mid November in 2019.
The pool was nice in the very middle of the day (not only was the outside temperature warmer than morning or evening, but the sun was out). When the pool was shaded or if clouds were out it was quite cool in the pool. (This time of year, the sun is low in the sky in the early evening and that can mean shade from buildings, etc.)
I know averages/history don't directly predict the future, but weatherspark.com is a great site with helpful visuals that explain weather history for many metro locations.
Here's the link for Orlando in November: https://weatherspark.com/m/17721/11/Average-Weather-in-November-in-Orlando-Florida-United-States

Also I was a lifeguard at the waterparks in 2003. People show up when they are open (and at least one is typically open year-round. But..... that doesn't mean they don't get cold... Like real cold.

mergatroid

Hello,

I know that nothing is guaranteed when it comes to the weather. But, on average, would you expect a Disney stay in mid-November to have warm enough temperatures to be taking advantage of the pools and water parks?

Thanks.
We've used pools and water parks regularly in Oct, Nov and Dec. Having said that we're from the UK so perhaps are more tolerant of cooler temperatures. It never ceases to amaze me how many locals in Orlando wear jackets and gloves even on days my wife and I are in shorts and t-shirts in some of those months.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom