Pool questions

DisneyPrincess5

Hi all-DH and I typically don’t swim at our resort but this upcoming trip, we are building in the time to do so a few times. My question is what do you do with your valuables while at the pool? Just leave it in the room, or is there a safe place to keep them at the pool? And we can swim with magic bands and they won’t get damaged, correct?

Thanks!

BoarderPhreak

Don't bring valuables. Simple as that - you don't need them. Relax in the pool and have a good time. If you must, someone should hang back and keep an eye on stuff while others are in the pool. You can swim with your MB, sure. You'll need it to get back into your room (and pay for food and drinks), after all.

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

Original Poster
Don't bring valuables. Simple as that - you don't need them. Relax in the pool and have a good time. If you must, someone should hang back and keep an eye on stuff while others are in the pool. You can swim with your MB, sure. You'll need it to get back into your room (and pay for food and drinks), after all.
Gonna copy what BoarderPhreak said. Don't bring anything with you to the pool. We just bring ourselves and wear our magic bands(which are waterproof).
I should’ve been more specific-thinking of wallet and phone. Just DH and I so no one to hang back.

Upvote 0

BoarderPhreak

I should’ve been more specific-thinking of wallet and phone. Just DH and I so no one to hang back.
You don't need a wallet. Use your MB. Failing that, bring a CC and slip it into that special pocket in your swim shorts (looking at you, DH).

As for the phone... C'mon now. You're on vacation. Relax a little. If you must, then only one of you swims at one time. Your choice. ;)

Upvote 0

NelleBelle

I always bring a tote bag with my kindle, bottle of water, sunscreen, and camera (it's waterproof). DH usually brings his phone and sticks it in the tote bag. Tote bag usually get s covered up by towels and swimsuit cover-up/shirts on the lounge chair. We've never had an issue with things going missing at WDW pools (we've done this at Castaway Cay as well and never had issues and have been forced to carry our room key with us--must have to get on/off ship). But as others have said, use the room safe and don't bring anything other than your MBs! :) Pools are for relaxing in, so no stressing!

Upvote 0

MissingDisney

We have this....and it’s great! Like the others have said, you only need your MB but if you want your phone, which I get because you’re probably checking those fast passes or dining reservations ;) this will hold them and more but small enough to stash in a suitcase or carryon. No worry about theft.
719DFB96-D173-4B53-9774-1A9582BD5D9C.jpeg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom