Polynesian or Contemporary

JEANYLASER

I was thinking to stay in the Polynesian Because we never stay in the Polynesian! do I have a good choice to stay in the polynesian on April 2011!:wave:

zurgandfriend

It all depends on which one intrigues you more. We have stayed at and enjoyed both resorts; each is a Disney original offering large rooms great restaurants and easy access to the monorail. Our family enjoys the Contemporary over the Polynesian with its renovated rooms and bathrooms as well as the hustle and bustle of the Grand Canyon Concourse. That however is just our choice you might find the décor and atmosphere at the Polynesian more to your liking. Go with you “gut” which one do you want to stay at more?

Upvote 0

captainkidd

If given the choice, I'd choose Poly hands down. They're both super convenient to Magic Kingdom and Epcot, and both have equally sized rooms. To me it's whether you want a tropical, South Seas Theme for your vacation, or no theme at all.

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

YES because it is amazing. Beautiful theming and greenery, great food, very homey and relaxed atmosphere, wonderful location and the monorail! It's like you're on a tropical island.

Upvote 0

ryguy

It seems like ever since they added the new Bay Lake Tower and made chef Mickey's bigger the line for the monorail is much longer. Anyone else agree?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom