Poly standard rooms already booked for Sep '18??

crxbrett

So I had a trip for WDW in my shopping cart ready to book for the last three weeks. Essentially I was going to do 3 nights at the AKL and then 8 at the Poly for next Sep 6-17th (both standard rooms). To make a complicated and long story short, I couldn't book the trip yet because my GF's profile was messed up (she didn't put Ms. for a title) so it would not allow me to book it. Rather than risk screwing up our trip we are about to go on and all the FP+ bookings we have, we decided she could fix the problem right after we got back in a couple of weeks.

Well now apparently room availability is already gone for next Sep. It does allow me to book 2 different rooms though. Which we had to do this year, but we booked our trip in mid-April. It seems odd to me that availability is already so slim more than 12 months in advance. When I was able to book a room only 5 months in advance this past year.

Anybody else having this issue?

Also, I figure I should ask. Has anybody had to update a profile, specifically just adding the title to a name, in order to book a reservation? And if they did, did it screw up a current reservation or FP+ reservations they already had booked for a different trip?

AndrewsJ

Are you trying to book online? If so try calling. Several members have had issues booking for October 2018 online but have had success by calling. It seems the website is kind of wonky these days. May not make a difference but it's worth a shot. Let us know how it goes!

Upvote 0

crxbrett

Original Poster
Are you trying to book online? If so try calling. Several members have had issues booking for October 2018 online but have had success by calling. It seems the website is kind of wonky these days. May not make a difference but it's worth a shot. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks! Yeah, this was online booking. I'll try calling and see what happens and give an update! Worst case scenario, I'll have to book 2 separate rooms at the Poly. Of course it would be nice to be able to stay in 1 single room for 8 nights straight lol

Upvote 0

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Thanks! Yeah, this was online booking. I'll try calling and see what happens and give an update! Worst case scenario, I'll have to book 2 separate rooms at the Poly. Of course it would be nice to be able to stay in 1 single room for 8 nights straight lol

Well I was unable to snag a room at the Poly for Octorber 2018 (at least for the week we're trying to go), and November 2018 seems full as well, so I'm not surprised that September is filled up.

The lagoon and park view rooms were still available so if you have your heart set on the poly that's one option. Given my budget and the fact that we use the room only for sleeping, I'm not really open to paying even more money for the poly, but that's just me.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom