Poly Room Type changes

Colter

Original Poster
Was just looking over room types at the Poly....saw that they have added a new category: “pool/marina view”. We stayed there last summer and I don’t remember that being a room type. It was about 70 dollars more per night than the standard room, smh. I like that Poly gave you a chance for having one of these views without paying extra, guess there is no more requesting the Samoa building 😩

StarshipDisney

I love Disney. But...unfortunately...it seems that nowadays Disney is looking for any/every chance to charge more money or to otherwise diminish the benefits you receive as a guest so long as it costs them less. It's all about profit.

pug

Was just looking over room types at the Poly....saw that they have added a new category: “pool/marina view”. We stayed there last summer and I don’t remember that being a room type. It was about 70 dollars more per night than the standard room, smh. I like that Poly gave you a chance for having one of these views without paying extra, guess there is no more requesting the Samoa building 😩
But you can style request that. I highly doubt that many people will book that so some people will get upgraded.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom