Poly decorative bed pillow does Disney have it for sale?

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Love the pillow on the beds.
Staying in a few weeks and wondering if Disney has it available for purchase in the gift shops or if I could purchase one from my room?
I do know that Disneyland offered the decorative beach ball pillow for sale or if the one in your room left with you they charged you for it so I was just wondering

Squidney

You mean you aren't going to take the resort stuff with you? I'm just kidding, you probably shouldn't do that, lol.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
There is a place out by Dundee FL that has them for sale. They get them new and used from WDW after room refurbs. They are only open on Saturday but they also have a spot at the Lakeland antique mall. Let me see if I can dig up some pics.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
POLYPIL1.png
FORVINT.png

I thought I took pictures of more styles, but I guess I didn't even though I took several hundred pics. They had several different ones, as well as a lot of stuff from many resorts, parks, and DCL. You could give them a call.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Forever vintages gets their stuff from Property Control/Cast Connection and marks it up 5x what they paid for it. It's frustrating.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
How much do you think would be fair?

for example:
Chairs for sale at property control: $20
Same exact chairs: $85 at Forever Vintage

I didn't think people were allowed to resell stuff from CC/PC but apparently Disney doesn't care.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom