Pollo Campero, Fresh-A-Peel and BabyCakes NYC Now On Disney Dining Plan

Computer Magic

Original Poster
Pollo Campero, Fresh-A-Peel and BabyCakes NYC Now On Disney Dining Plan
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/0...semi-finalist/

These Downtown Disney restaurants share neighborhood space and all have been added to the Disney Dining Plan. The new bakery on the block, BabyCakes NYC, is offering single-serve items as a Disney Dining Plan snack choice. Sick of popcorn? Then, BabyCakes NYC is your new best friend! (We LURVE the frosting-filled cookie sandwiches!)

And here’s another fantastic option – if you purchase a Quick Service meal with your DDP at Pollo Campero or Fresh-A-Peel – a BabyCakes NYC bakery item can be redeemed for your quick service dessert!
Note: I have found Downtown Disney has some of the best Dining Plan options. Maybe that is because they need a way to get people to DTD. I know the great choices have brought me to DTD

We don’t need a reason to visit these new eateries but these Disney Dining Plan options sure make a stop here extra credit-worthy!

britlightyear

I was surprised to find out that Earl of Sandwich is on the dining plan. We had no idea until we overheard the people in line in front of us using the dining plan on our last day.
Had we known this earlier in the week, we probably would have gone to DTD at least a couple more times.

djlaosc

I wonder how many credits they take if you want to buy the "Build Your Feast" option (feeds 3-4 people) or the "Family a la carte Sides" (feeds 2-3 people).

Does anybody know?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom